See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I booked the hotel last minute by phone around midnight and they said there was a room available. So we went directly there. After we arrived we’re kinda surprised since the room condition was like out of order room. Very dirty especially at the bathroom. I wanted to understand because maybe we booked last minute and it’s already late and shortly after the ac was leaking like crazy. It’s not one or two drop but it’s pouring hard. We complained and finally we change the room. We have a discussion with the reception to ask for a late check out too. Since we arrived so late. And the day after, I was surprised the receptionist called us and ask to check out, we already ask for a late check out and the night reception agreed. We explained to the caller and we were even more surprised that they said the reception last night was only daily worker and did not know about the regulation. Like we care!! It’s just not an excuse. Awful communication! We actually planned to extend one more night and speak to the manager about our experience but they did not give us any solution. I will never stayed at this hotel again not even recommended it to any of our friends. Terrible experience!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2017

Located in a not too good environment, though at the back of the conference center but not a walking distance . it would have been very nice but for the location of the hotel and the fact that no restaurant, it is difficult to find anything to eat around the vicinity. as for the breakfast, it is ok but not much of a variety.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

This hotel is located between Nusa Dua & Benoa. Room was clean, bathroom also. Average breakfast, not much options (only fried rice & fried noodle during my stay). This hotel has a swimming pool, but not too big.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

I come alone after walking around on this beautiful island, I stay at 342 with a city view.. for me is not bad, value of money and I enjoy living in this hotel. Recommended for backpacker travellers, no worries for the hospitality ☺

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

We chose this hotel because of the good price and within walking distance to nusa dua beach. For the positive the beds were comfortable and the shower had hot water but that's about it for me. The staff was unprofessional very poor English, pool was just a shallow rectangle. Our second night a huge group of young ppl came in at about 3am and made a huge amount of noise running through the hallways, screaming and knocking on doors. The went on for three hrs and I called the front desk twice. I have stayed at hostels and never had something as bad as that happen

Stayed: December 2016