“Great experince and gets better everytime I go back!”

Bali Jet Set Dive and Marine Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: Bali Jet Set Dive and Marine Sports is Bali's newest and most exclusive water sports centre. Located on the white sandy beach in the south of Bali, our mission is to provide outstanding five-star scuba diving and water sports facilities, services and equipment to our guests within a safe and eco-friendly environment. We offer both motorised and non-motorised water sports. We are an authorized PADI 5 Star Dive Centre. All of our tours, activities and courses are strictly private, we do not mix groups. Come join us for a fantastic day of water sports activities!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Darwin, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Great experince and gets better everytime I go back!”
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Bali Jet Set and Marine Sports is great! I am a regular Bali goer and quite often I find myself having fun with watersports to fishing and down under during my Diving Padi course! The crew is excellant and perform in such a professional manner at all times which makes your day, the best. the most memorable, funnest and more importantly safest day in Bali! Especially there hospitality where you don't really feel like a customer but as a friend :)

They have help me out in so much in achieving my goals in one of which is I am greatly proud of is getting my Padi certificate, even in the unfortunate event on my last dive I ruptured my ear drum, they have look after me extremly well from the point where they took me to a hospital to get a check up, seen a ear specialist and made sure I got back to my accomadation safely in all in one go in such a efficent manner which made the situation stress/care free knowing I am in good hands (even a small stop over to grab some dinner!)

I always recommend this to my friends and I get the same response as I have!

Visited July 2012
JSMBali, Owner at Bali Jet Set Dive and Marine Sports, responded to this review, 28 August 2012
Dear Kam-shaft,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to post such a wonderful Trip Advisor review for us. We are absolutely delighted that we have such a wonderful repeat customer and friend and that you are consistently pleased with the quality of our services and our equipment, no matter what activity you choose to do.

We are also pleased that you were happy with the way that the problem with your ear was handled. Any time any of our guests have a problem we take them to the Bali International Medical Clinic (BIMC), where the services are on-par with international medical standards. We are delighted that you enjoyed the PADI course but are sorry that you had a problem with your ear. Always remember when diving if you have ANY ear squeeze whatsoever to stop, equalize and descend slowly and ALWAYS notify your instructor immediately of any problems. Never continue to descend when you cannot equalise as you learned in your PADI Open Water course that can lead to problems with your ears.

We will translate your review for our entire team to read as we feel that it is important that they know what our guests are saying about us. This way we can keep improving our equipment and services further as we always incorporate the feedback and suggestions of our guests into our operational procedures.

Thank you again for your wonderful review and your support. We hope to see you back again in beautiful Bali very soon for some more scuba diving and water sports activities!

With warm regards and heartfelt thanks,
Rhonda, Nyoman and the Bali Jet Set Team
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
New Delhi, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing day by Bali Jet Set”
Reviewed 22 August 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed the day indulging in water sports and really want to thank Bali Jet Set for making it a memorable event in my life! The individual attention provided by instructors, and the friendly team, all of it made the experience immensely enjoyable. Will definitely recommend to whoever visits Bali! No wonder this is No.1. :) Kudos!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Divyark
JSMBali, Owner at Bali Jet Set Dive and Marine Sports, responded to this review, 23 August 2012
Dear Divyark,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to post such a wonderful Trip Advisor review for us. We are so pleased that we were able to contribute to making your stay here in Bali a memorable and safe one and that you enjoyed your day of water sports activities with us.

We will translate your review for our entire team to read and they will also be delighted as when good reviews come in on Trip Advisor they all receive a small bonus.

Thank you also in advance for recommending us to your friends, your support is really really appreciated!

Please don’t forget to look us up again for more water sports activities if you are ever back in beautiful Bali!

With warm regards and heartfelt thanks,
Kashima, Japan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very professional”
Reviewed 16 August 2012

We had a great day here in August 2012. From start to finish everyone was very friendly and went out of their way to make us feel welcome. Jering was a very nice guy who came to pick us up at the Hotel and also helped us throughout the day. The place itself is very relaxing and very well designed. The equipment is all top notch and you always feel safe no matter what activity you are trying. I would highly recommend Bali Jet Set Dive and Marine Sports. Thank You everyone for a great day, Rich and Samantha.

1 Thank kashimarich
JSMBali, Owner at Bali Jet Set Dive and Marine Sports, responded to this review, 17 August 2012
Dear kashimarich,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write such a kind and wonderful Trip Advisor review for us! Your support is truly appreciated.

We are absolutely delighted that you enjoyed our facilities, activities and services and that we were able to contribute to making your stay here in Bali a wonderful and safe one.

We will specially recognize Jering for a job well done on the day. We will also translate your review for our entire team to read as we feel it is important that they see the feedback of our guests directly.

Please don’t forget to look us up again if you are ever back in beautiful Bali!

With warm regards and huge thanks,
Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed 12 August 2012

i must without a doubt express my great thanks and appreciation to Rhonda and team for the wonderful time....firstly for the great diving experience with my kids....i have great expectations coming to Bali and it didnt let me down...more than that special thanks to Kim for taking care of my son during the drift dive, making sure he was within reach all the time...my kids loved the drift dive experience.....but more importantly, ensuring safety during our dive!! and for arranging Celeb to take us around the next day..he has good knowledge in going to places where most tourist avoid...and thats where we get good bargains!! I will surely come back again for my next dive in Bali and will be without a doubt get Bali Jet Set to arrange again
one regret though.....should have listened to Rhonda to book her cab from the airport to the hotel!!! The cabs at the airport charge 150K to Nusa Dua which is too exhorbitant!!!

Rhonda....thanks again for all your help and arrangements It made my trip very memorable!!!

Visited August 2012
JSMBali, Owner at Bali Jet Set Dive and Marine Sports, responded to this review, 22 August 2012
Dear joey k,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post such a wonderful Trip Advisor review for us! We are absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your day of diving with us, Nusa Penida is a wonderful place to dive and the drift dive on the north coast is one of our favourites.

We are also very pleased that you were happy with the services of the driver that we recommended. Wayan Seleb runs a very good small tour company and we always receive good comments about him and his team.

We will translate your review for our entire team to read as we feel it is important that they know what our guests are saying about us and will also specially recognize our diver Kim and the boat crew who were with you on the day, Nyoman Sutra and Tahul, for a job well done.

We hope you will come back and see us again soon as there are many more wonderful dive sites in Bali to explore!

Thank you again for booking with us and for your kind review!

With warm regards,
Amsterdam
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
Reviewed 12 August 2012

Cool venue, you want to hang around after water sporting. There is a laid back atmosphere. Ronda and her team make you feel special and go out of their way to ensure you are well taken care of. Safety first is their motto, and that transpires in everything they do. The material is cherished, and so is the customer. This place definitely distinguishes itself from the so many other available water sport centres around Benoa beach.

1 Thank Erikaterborch
JSMBali, Owner at Bali Jet Set Dive and Marine Sports, responded to this review, 12 August 2012
Dear Erikaterborch,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to post such a wonderful Trip Advisor review for us! We are absolutely delighted that you enjoyed the water sports activities and also our facilities and that we were able to contribute to making your stay here in Bali a fantastic one!

At Bali Jet Set the safety and satisfaction of our guests is and always will be our top priority and we want every guest’s experience with us to be a memorable one! Our facilities were designed for a full day out of both water sports and relaxation. After your water sports activities you can relax on our private beach or by the pool and have a bite to eat in our restaurant if you’re hungry.

We will translate your review for our entire team to read as we feel it is important that they understand what our customers are saying about us so that we can continue to improve our services and facilities even further.

Thank you again for the wonderful review and we hope that you will come back and visit us again if you are every back in beautiful Bali!

With warm regards and huge thanks,