“All around good”

Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Deer Park
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Casual Italian restaurant offering an extensive selection of housemade and imported pastas, soups and salads, pizza, steaks, seafood and desserts. Large portions of affordably priced menu selections are prepared with the freshest ingredients available.
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Been a few times & have enjoyed every visit. I start with their cucumber martini. So refreshing & delicious. I love their margarita pizza!! It's my favorite! For dinner I always get the spaghetti with marinara. What I like about that dish is that it's not over saucey. Some places will drown the noodles, not here. For dessert it's either the Italian donuts (omg SO GOOD).or the chocolate cake. Both are delicious!!

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

A friend and I got together just before Christmas and thanks to Samantha our server we had a great time. She was extremely attentive and very helpful. The food was very good as well.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

My husband and I had dinner here for my birthday. I had been here once before a few years ago for lunch, but it was his first time. The restaurant is attractive, and tables/booths are well spaced. We were seated in a very nice, roomy booth, and our server was personable and attentive. I had joined their dining club online prior to our visit, and was able to redeem a coupon they sent me for a free birthday dessert of my choice. For starters, we shared a salad ( just enough for two). For my entree, I had the butternut squash ravioli, which was delicious. The portions are large, and do not even think about counting calories for your dinner here. Come to celebrate and enjoy!

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

One of our favorite restaurants as a family. Have come here for years. We’ve been coming more often again. Service is great. Drinks are wonderful, their bartenders know how to make a proper martini and Manhattan! Delicious apps. My fav law salad around with dressing that is so light and tasty we love it! Recently have been getting a craving for their delicious Wild Boar Ragu and a side of spicy meatballs! Tastes like its homemade! Absolutely delicious every time! Their Bambloni dessert is such a favorite we usually order two for the table to share! We love finding excuses to dine here and have a night off cooking at home. Always delicious! Their manager Christine is amazing, she goes above and beyond to make sure your night out is enjoyed! Excellent and highly recommend.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

My friend and I had lunch on a Monday, around noon. It was lively, but not overcrowded. We had a nice booth in the front, by a window.

The focaccia with olive oil and cheese is always a favorite of mine. My friend prefers to eat it with butter.

She had walleye with butternut squash. It must have been good, because she cleaned her plate!

I had the prime rib and three cheese sandwich with sweet potato fries. It was delicious, but I would not order it again, because I would like to try something else. I had a hard time making a decision, because everything looks good. There are lots of options.

Our waiter was attentive and thoroughly professional, checking on us after serving the food, and refilling our beverages.

It was an enjoyable visit, and I look forward to the next time.