We went in a large party of 12 to the Nags Head last Sunday for lunch. The food was delicious and we sat in the dining room which was very homely. There was a great selection on the menu but we all had the Roast Beef which was cooked to perfection. The two girls serving us were very friendly and we will definitely be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residential Country Inn situated one mile east of the A1. A feasting and meeting place for families, clubs and business people, a friendly local pub serving real ales and a superb restaurant where the atmosphere is relaxed whilst the service is impeccable. 7 en-suite bedrooms. Disabled access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your The Nags Head Residential Country Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Nags Head Residential Country Inn And Restaurant
- The Nags Head Residential Country Inn & Restaurant Hotel Pickhill