Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Justin D

Amazing Easter visit

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 Aug 2016via mobile
Booked for one night and ended staying 3 as we were bowled over by the beauty of the place.
Lovely hosts and very friendly. Breakfast was amazing and they provided great directions to the town which was about 15 mins walk. The room was lovely, granted we didn't have an ensuite but it didn't bother me and I knew that going there.
I would definately stay there again, such a wonderful time there and such lovely people.
Justin and Victoria.
Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
₹15,719
    ₹18,134
    ₹18,134
12.4 km from Wychwood Bed and Breakfast
View more hotels in Birnam
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2012

An excellent all round experience. Host even helped to wash the car. Rooms very clean and well appointed. Pleasant secluded garden. Quality meals served in a timely manner. A quiet location within walking distance of centre of Birnam. If opportunity permits will return.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank tourglasgow9
Reviewed 7 August 2012

The accommodation is a private suite for 4 people with it's own entrance but can be let for 2 people. Lounge area with CD player, books, TV, comfortable seating, fire if you need it, fridge, biscuits, cheese, tea, coffee and dining area attached. This is where Linda serves one of the best breakfasts we have ever had. The butter and preserves are not in mini-packets but in dishes and preserve jars. There is a large choice; kippers, smoked salmon, eggs all ways, full cooked breakfast with excellent Stornaway black pudding, croissants, toast, fresh fruit salad, cereals, porridge, all served at a time to suit you. One bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and there's a separate bathroom with power shower. Everywhere is very tastefully decorated and equipped, wifi is available and all overlooking a lovely garden with sitting out area. On arrival we were served with buttered teabread and crackers with cream cheese and later Linda arrived with a whisky for my husband and a gin and tonic for me. They have thought of everything and we think it's too cheap but don't all rush as there may not be a vacancy for us when next we go north or to their lovely area which deserves exploring as a destination in its own right. An excellent stay with the best hospitality.

Date of stay: August 2012
Reviewed 17 May 2012

Stayed just one night. Met with Scotch pancakes and tea, advice for local eating and walking into Dunkeld. Welcomed back with a whisky nightcap and hot water bottles as freezing overnight. Extremely comfortable and spacious rooms, own sitting room with separate entrance.
Only downside - slightly too talkative host but little price to pay for 5 star plus accomodation at princely sum of £22 per night.

Will definately stay again en route to the north of Scotland

Room tip: Both rooms delightful
Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 December 2011

Wychwood -an absolutely wonderful bed and breakfast. The bedroom was so comfortable and my breakfast five star.The whole house has this wonderful relaxing feel to it and the garden is a peaceful"haven" to enjoy.Our hosts Dave and Linda Ingram were so welcoming and told us so much about the area. They even gave us the use of their bicycles so we were able to see some of the magnificent scenery of the area. Well worth a visit

Date of stay: November 2011
Reviewed 13 December 2011

I can't say enough nice things about the Wychwood. I found it by accident and thought I had died and gone to Heaven! Linda, my hostess was just wonderful- I can't say enough about how warm and hospitable she is..and the accommodation for the price was unbelievable. She gave me recommendations for what to see, where to to visit, eat, etc..I was only planning on staying the one night but I know a good thing when I see it and immediately booked for 2 nights. The breakfast was the best I have ever had in the UK! She says the Italians taught her about coffee! What a wonderful weekend! If I am ever lucky enough to find myself in that part of the world again, I most definitely want to stay at the Wychwood.

Date of stay: October 2011