Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$64
Hotels.com$64
Priceline$65
Travelocity$64
eDreams$61
Hurb$67
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2018

We stayed for four nights in August, and had a very enjoyable experience. The hotel is centrally located in Mytilini (for walking around town) and has parking spots - a key requirement since we had a rented car. Although the common areas are a bit dated, our room was very pleasant and quiet. Breakfast was tasty and filling (I loved the tahini among other choices). The hotel owner family, as well as the night person, Yiannis, were very-very helpful with suggestions for our visit on the island and with all practical matters - they certainly made a difference for our visit! Although this hotel caters more to people who are in Mytilini for business, we really liked it and would stay there again.

Room tip: Upper floor rooms facing the back are probably best despite the tiny elevator.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Nice, clean, quiet family run hotel. I loved the quirky lift, and the buffet breakfast had alot of variety, but no hot food. Five minute walk to the ferry, shops and cafes. Parking is available, but larger cars may find it difficult to manuever the street. I would definetly stay here again.

Room tip: Back rooms and room 201 has dual aspect windows.
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 June 2016

Good location and value for money. John and his brother George were very helpful and also the night receptionist and the rooms were very clean. This hotel is located in the center of the port and you can reach all the bars and shops.

Date of stay: May 2016
Reviewed 19 August 2015

I was accepted without prior booking. The hotel has a convenient location. The rooms are clean and warm (I was staying there during the cold winter). The personnel is caring. The best option for a short stay.

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2015

This is a nice hotel for those interested in using their room as a home base while they explore Mytilene and as a jump start for travel throughout Lesvos.

It is a family owned and operated hotel and good for people who have appointments in the city, such as myself, and need an economical city-centered location.

I have been able to leave items at the desk for pick-up by clients after I am gone and I feel comfortable the desk would accept deliveries for me while traveling in Lesvos for pick-up on my return. Guests have daily access with hospitable and sensible owners who are aware of the needs of lodgers, and handle requests amicably.

Porto Lesvos (1) is in the center of the night life district but is not, itself, a "jacuzzi" hotel. The family keeps a quiet hotel, the purpose of which is a restful and comfortable night at reasonable rates.

Room tip: I've stayed in several of the rooms -- both front and back -- and they are all about the same.
Date of stay: July 2015