Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$64
Hotels.com$64
Travelocity$64
Priceline$65
Destinia.com
Hurb$67
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 June 2016

Good location and value for money. John and his brother George were very helpful and also the night receptionist and the rooms were very clean. This hotel is located in the center of the port and you can reach all the bars and shops.

Date of stay: May 2016
Reviewed 19 August 2015

I was accepted without prior booking. The hotel has a convenient location. The rooms are clean and warm (I was staying there during the cold winter). The personnel is caring. The best option for a short stay.

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2015

This is a nice hotel for those interested in using their room as a home base while they explore Mytilene and as a jump start for travel throughout Lesvos.

It is a family owned and operated hotel and good for people who have appointments in the city, such as myself, and need an economical city-centered location.

I have been able to leave items at the desk for pick-up by clients after I am gone and I feel comfortable the desk would accept deliveries for me while traveling in Lesvos for pick-up on my return. Guests have daily access with hospitable and sensible owners who are aware of the needs of lodgers, and handle requests amicably.

Porto Lesvos (1) is in the center of the night life district but is not, itself, a "jacuzzi" hotel. The family keeps a quiet hotel, the purpose of which is a restful and comfortable night at reasonable rates.

Room tip: I've stayed in several of the rooms -- both front and back -- and they are all about the same.
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2014 via mobile

we had the 1 st floor central room with the balcony that can be observed in the hotels photo , this kind of grand balcony would not be out of place being used by a Latin dictator/presidente waving to the masses - but I digress , this is the only thing remotely grand about the hotel. the outside of the hotel looks ok in a faded neoclassical kind of way , inside it's so bad it's good . no it's just bad , small rooms old furniture , carpet that was put in before WW2 . we never tried the complementary continental breakfast but I'm sure we didn't miss anything. yes it was cheap , very cheap and we had a two day stay so it was ok as it's really close to harbor area.

Date of stay: July 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2013 via mobile

Was booked on a ferry at 9am so I was looking for a affordable hotel near the port. Porto Lesvos 1 is ok, nothing extremly good - nothing too bad. Compared with other hotels/pensions I stayed in on Lesvos, but also Chios, this was one of the most expensive without leaving a high impression. I guess you cant compare a 3 star hotel with 24h lobby with a small family run pension. As said it was fine, but the room is rather run down; carpet you dont really want to touch with your bare feet, bathroom with a sink and lamps that are half broken, furniture was nothing new, and walls like paper. Ok for one night - average - but i would not stay there for more nights.

Date of stay: June 2013