Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$48
eDreams$48
Agoda.com$48
StayForLong
Vio.com
Etrip
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 January 2020 via mobile

We were there for two weeks. It perfectly matched our needs. The location was great, within easy walking distance of the center of Mytilene, with its many shops and restaurants. The Orfeas Hotel owners and staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. They gave the stay a homey feel. Others on the trip stayed at AirBnbs, and I firmly believe we got a far better value.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank JKQUI
Reviewed 16 September 2019

Stayed for 3 nights, room was ok, very small balcony. A lot of road noise as we were very close to one of the main roads in and out of Mitilini, very good shower, friendly staff, easy check in and out.

Reviewed 18 August 2019 via mobile

This hotel is VERY basic- we had a tiny double room with a stained mattress and a thin sheet to cover it. Tiny bathroom. I was quoted 50 Euros for two double rooms but when itcame topayment , the woman on the desk insisted on cash, told me she’d given me a 5 Euros discount because she changed one room i’d booked to a twin for my daughters, and refused to give a receipt. I hadn’t been told only cash was acceptable when i made the booking. I wouldn’t stay here again

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2019

Since my shoes broke on the ferry I arrived at the hotel without any shoes. The son of the owner welcomed us and offered to drive me to a shop nearby to buy shoes. He’s such a lovely person and keen to help you with all you need.
We felt very happy and grateful to stay in such a warm atmosphere.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2018

The hotel and the furniture are outdated but service is good, there is a/c for a basic hotel and the location is great, near the Museum, the bus stop, the center of town. There is option for breakfast.

Date of stay: August 2018