Lowest prices for your stay
$91
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
$98
Agoda.com
$84
Expedia.com$98
Travelocity$98
Priceline$91
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 July 2022

We were desperate to stay here to celebrate my husbands birthday. We booked EXACTLY the room we wanted & the hotel confirmed it . We were set to go - & then I got covid. I contacted the hotel, room cancelled, no charges, just our huge disappointment. However the customer service has been phenomenal, so we hope to come back to Mytilene in September & we certainly will be staying here for a belated celebration. I cant comment re the hotel as we are yet to stay- but the customer service , understanding & kindness from the staff has been outstanding

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 7 March 2020

the physical status of the hotel in general consistently deteriorated during my ten stays -purely due to the location- between 2002 to 2019..when I finally gave up. Bathrooms are cubicles and very old...carpets, avoid even with shoes..elevators, pray before you board. breakfast veery modest . View, excellent. Price, 80 euros incl. breakfast. In view of the alternativs, no, thank you.

Room tip: not in this hotel
Date of stay: April 2019
2  Thank Ziya D
Reviewed 5 September 2019

Blue Sea Hotel is on the seafront in an excellent position within minutes of the port and about 10 km from the airport. It is a quiet, clean hotel, all the facilities work including air conditioning and a minibar. Lunch and evening meals are not served but there are numerous restaurants nearby. For me it was a pleasant stay, the staff was friendly.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 17 July 2019

The location 2 minutes from the ferry terminal and also with a view over the port is excellent. The breakfast is varied, but not excessive - and certainly enough for most tastes.
We had a suite - a corner room, so we could see in "all" directions. Nice to sit outside and watch the city after sunset.
Staff is friendly

Room tip: Corner rooms / suites are big and have excellent views of the harbour
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2019 via mobile

We stayed only one night in this hotel. Perfect location and very friendly staff. Breakfast was good enough. Room was clean and tidy. We asked 2 more hours for extended checkout and they was so kind that we are allowed. If I visit this island again this would be my place to stay for sure

Date of stay: June 2019