Lowest prices for your stay
$49
Free cancellation until 19/02/23
Priceline$49
Hotels.com$48
Orbitz.com$48
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 May 2020

In the priode between january and march 2020 I stayed in this place.
I can say that I was home, far from my house. The living room and bedroom were spacious and very clean. The cleaningteam was there everyday to make it possible.

The kitchen, for people who like cooking like me, was perfect.

Maria, and Maria, Makis and Aspa were for me like a family. We had small and great interesting conversations. So do not hesitate to book. They will take care of you.

Just one more: It is near the Champs Elysées of the city.

Thanks for everything

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Pavlos Antoniou, Ιδιοκτήτης at Heliotrope The Studios, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2020

Dear Happiness09733003486

Thank you for visiting Heliotrope the Studios and for taking the time to post your review.
Also, thank you for your very rewarding feedback! All of our staff works to provide fantastic service for our guests and to ensure their stay with us is a memorable one. We are happy to hear that you had a wonderful time and of course look forward to welcoming you back again very soon!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 16 November 2019 via mobile

I’ve visited Lesvos/Midilli four times in the past three years, so I thought I had a pretty good idea what to expect at Heliotrope The Studios. I was unprepared though for the incredibly positive experience I’ve had. The rooms (apartments) are huge, comfortable, and spotlessly clean. The neighborhood is quite convenient and full of character. Any place you’d want to go in town is a short walk away, and so forth. But what really sets this place apart is the customer service and the attitude of the staff. I made several requests that they could easily have rejected, but somehow they found ways to accommodate. It was aided I’m sure by the fact that it is off-season, but lesser facilities would not have tried nearly so hard to help me out. I really felt like a guest and not a customer. It was the kind of service you’d expect (but only infrequently receive) from a much more expensive and luxurious facility. I cannot recommend this place highly enough.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
HeliotropeHotel, Υπεύθυνος Ρεσεψιόν at Heliotrope The Studios, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2019

Dear Mr Pieter S
Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed feedback with us here on TripAdvisor.
It is amazing to hear that you had a memorable experience in our Studios!
Your kind comments regarding the friendliness and the service of the staff are very much appreciated, as we all do our best to meet our guests’ expectations.
We guarantee you that we will continue to provide excellent service.
We sincerely hope to welcome you back soon at Heliotrope the Studios!

Reviewed 24 July 2019

The Place Is fine but Can Be that you get a Room from where you Can hear the dogs from the next house that are kept in horrible condition crying and barking All the night long. One of them Is dying by stavation and a painful evident desease and Is chained probably since years. I could not sleep. To keep dogs that way Is against the greek law by the way, but the greeks around Just ignote the situation.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HeliotropeHotel, Υπεύθυνος Ρεσεψιόν at Heliotrope The Studios, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2019

Dear Loredana D
Thank you very much for taking the time to post this review about your stay in our studios.
We are sorry you had to experience this unfortunate insident with the dogs.
The dogs are not ours and as pet lovers ourselves, we have addressed the issue to the authorities and we are waiting for their actions.
We are glad that other than that you liked our place.
We hope to have the chance to accommodate you once again in the near future

Reviewed 3 July 2019

Very clean, great facilities, super friendly staff and in a great location! We stayed in B1, delux apartment, for 6 nights in June and were delighted with everything. The apartment was immaculately clean, good air con and wifi and the kitchenette was great with a full size fridge and washing machine. B1 Delux Apartment was superb with a double bed and sofa bed which can be divided by sliding doors for privacy.

I really cannot fault anything at all and would definitely return and recommend.

Room tip: B1 Delux Apartment was superb with a double bed and sofa bed which can be divided by sliding doors for privacy.
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
HeliotropeHotel, Υπεύθυνος Ρεσεψιόν at Heliotrope The Studios, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2019

Dear AngelaPCyprus,
Thank you very much for taking the time to post such a detailed review about your great stay in our Studios!
It is a fact that all our studios are fully equiped with everything our guests may need to enjoy they stay in the fullest.
We hope to have the chance to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 17 January 2019 via mobile

I have been there several times now and always got another room - I was never disappointed! The rooms are very clean and well equipped, the staff is friendly and helpful. It’s only a few steps to the center. You get good value for your money! I will definitely choose Heliotrope again!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank TheMimoux
HeliotropeHotel, Υπεύθυνος Ρεσεψιόν at Heliotrope The Studios, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2019

Dear TheMimoux
Thank you for choosing Heliotrope the Studios for your stay!
We are glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and you liked our rooms and the location of our studios.
We guarantee you that we will continue to provide excellent service.
We sincerely hope to welcome you back soon