US$ 122
US$ 119
Orbitz.com
US$ 83
US$ 73
Da Vinci's Hotel Derry(Derry)(Great Value!)
US$ 108
US$ 166
US$ 106
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 127/night.

US$ 85
US$ 82
All reviewssaturday nightsteakgreat craicdouble roomon arrivalfirst classirelandratessarahletterkennyfrontier
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Room was grand - wee bit dated but charming for it. Breakfast was fantastic (hp needed though). The most impressive thing about this hotel was the waitress/do everything girl that was JOANNE. She was on the ball, great craic, fast, friendly. Remember the coeliac and other food intolerances of our party. She was a total credit to this hotel. We'll definitely be back - we hope she is still there.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We started from Letterkenny up to Malin Head and down and we did not want to go back to the same place and did not want to stay in a big city, like Londonderry. So location wise, it was the perfect place. The welcome from all the staff was more than pleasant ...which maked our stay an excellent one. The room was clean and very comfortable. We had our dinner in the pub ...as we arrived around 8pm, be aware that there is not too many places open in the vicinity ...and we had a lovely dinner.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank 658annmarier
Reviewed 15 July 2017

I had the unfortunate occasion of eating in your hotel yesterday 12th July. My wife suggested we stop for dinner at your hotel on our way home. We ordered crispy garlic bread for staters and we got slightly heated rolls not fully cooked. Completely tasteless.
Hopefully we taught the main course would be much better. ALAS it was much worse
I ordered fresh fish and chips it was a case of find the fish in the very over cooked batter .My wife ordered chicken goujons and they were totally burnt and inedible. To make matters worse I was overcharged for this so-called meal when I pointed this out to the cashier it was rectified. I did complain to the waiter and all he said he was sorry. I should have known better when I sat down first as I noticed tin cans and old raffle tickets in the fireplace which meant to me this place is not very clean for a hotel. Hopefully this letter will help the chef to check the quality of food served.
Sorry for writing this letter but it was a very bad experience eating at your establishment
Yours
Pat Mc Cabe
This is a copy of my complaint I wrote on the 13th. July. I am still waiting for a reply

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Megamini2269
Reviewed 5 June 2017

We travelled to Derry for a birthday party but because of a Mini Marathon and other events all hotels in the city were booked up or asking for ridiculous room rates.
We ended up in the Frontier which is convenient to the city especially with the very reasonable taxi fares.
The hotel itself is pretty basic but perfect for our needs. Clean comfortable room with a decent shower.
Staff were fantastic! Friendly and helpful which more than made up for any minor niggles. They even rustled up a late breakfast for some hungover travelling companions on the morning of departure (after 12 even though breakfast finished at 10)
Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mickandno
Reviewed 4 June 2017

Basic hotel, what you see is what you get. The hotel has a western theme to it hence its name Frontier. It could do with having a thorough refurbishment as it was a bit worn around the edges and could have been a bit cleaner. The staff were wonderful.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple