US$ 139
US$ 134
US$ 105
US$ 97
Da Vinci's Hotel Derry(Derry)(Great Value!)
US$ 113
US$ 172
US$ 109
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 132/night.

US$ 125
US$ 112
All reviewssaturday nightsteakgreat craicdouble roomon arrivalfirst classirelandratessarahletterkennyfrontier
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Lovely food, good atmosphere in bar, the rooms are decorated and clean, the family room is great with adjoining door, would definitely stay again, close to Derry for any events happening, reasonably priced rooms.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Myself and my husband stayed last weekend. We had a lovely meal on Saturday night in the restaurant. Hotel very clean. Staff were lovely. Great value for money. Rooms are beautifully decorated we will definitely be back. Thanks so much for a fantastic night just what the doctor ordered x

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

Myself and my partner recently stopped here for dinner, and I can't only describe it as delicious.. I was in the mood for what I would describe as a Sunday dinner, and was told that the special that day in fact was Turkey and Ham. We both ordered and were served a lovely hot meal a while later.. staff were lovely, polite and bar area was very clean. Will def be back. Keep up the good work

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2016

This hotel has annoyed me so much, I'm starting to write this review whilst still staying here, thank the gods I only booked one night!
Where do I start?
A bit of background - I live in Ireland, and have done for many years, so I know what Ireland can do, and this one doesn't come close.
So, this hotel;
It's close to the place I need to be, but isn't on the recommended list from the people who are arranging the 'thing' I'm at.
I booked it because it was close and cheap, but maybe a bit more due dilligence wouldn't have gone astray ;)

We booked in, a pretty painless experience, but also soulless.
Once in our room, luckily before any unpacking, we disovered that the TV signal wasn't working. I went to reception and rather than fix the problem, they would rather that we moved to another room.
The restaurant wasn't open, so we ate in the bar. The burger bun and pitta bread in our meals was hard enough to use as a drumstick against the side of the plate!

The rooms are above the bar, and ours faced the back of the building where the smoking area is. If we weren't being disturbed by the karaoke downstairs, then it was the drinkers outside smoking.
The dinner and breakfast orders were wrong, but I didn't complain as the person who got it wrong was going to be the one getting the complaint.

To cap it all, when I checked out I was over-charged. By this time I was done with the place and couldn't be bothered arguing.

Never again!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank keithr135
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Our tour agent Paddy Wagins booked us in this hotel promising that quality is better than a B B !
I requested a no smoking room and the room was stinking with smell of cigarettes! The room was dirty, carpets was disgustingly dirty! My room was just above the bar and the loud music kept me awake until 2 am! The restaurant food is ok, breakfast was the typical Irish breakfast.
This hotel should improve their rooms .

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends