“happy”

and 1 more site!
Frontier Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Bridgend
Reviewed 9 November 2016

spent 3 nights there .my daughter was getting married nearby .and talking to other guests in other hotels i got the best deal .happy !!sarah,the manager could not do enough for us .making sure we were happy .evening meals good .breakfast good .good location for exploring either derry city or donegal region kevin .

Room Tip: enjoy .we stayed to the front off hotel no noise
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Lovely food, good atmosphere in bar, the rooms are decorated and clean, the family room is great with adjoining door, would definitely stay again, close to Derry for any events happening, reasonably priced rooms.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Myself and my husband stayed last weekend. We had a lovely meal on Saturday night in the restaurant. Hotel very clean. Staff were lovely. Great value for money. Rooms are beautifully decorated we will definitely be back. Thanks so much for a fantastic night just what the doctor ordered x

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

Myself and my partner recently stopped here for dinner, and I can't only describe it as delicious.. I was in the mood for what I would describe as a Sunday dinner, and was told that the special that day in fact was Turkey and Ham. We both ordered and were served a lovely hot meal a while later.. staff were lovely, polite and bar area was very clean. Will def be back. Keep up the good work

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2016

This hotel has annoyed me so much, I'm starting to write this review whilst still staying here, thank the gods I only booked one night!
Where do I start?
A bit of background - I live in Ireland, and have done for many years, so I know what Ireland can do, and this one doesn't come close.
So, this hotel;
It's close to the place I need to be, but isn't on the recommended list from the people who are arranging the 'thing' I'm at.
I booked it because it was close and cheap, but maybe a bit more due dilligence wouldn't have gone astray ;)

We booked in, a pretty painless experience, but also soulless.
Once in our room, luckily before any unpacking, we disovered that the TV signal wasn't working. I went to reception and rather than fix the problem, they would rather that we moved to another room.
The restaurant wasn't open, so we ate in the bar. The burger bun and pitta bread in our meals was hard enough to use as a drumstick against the side of the plate!

The rooms are above the bar, and ours faced the back of the building where the smoking area is. If we weren't being disturbed by the karaoke downstairs, then it was the drinkers outside smoking.
The dinner and breakfast orders were wrong, but I didn't complain as the person who got it wrong was going to be the one getting the complaint.

To cap it all, when I checked out I was over-charged. By this time I was done with the place and couldn't be bothered arguing.

Never again!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank keithr135
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgend
3.2 km away
11.0 km away
Inishowen Gateway Hotel
Inishowen Gateway Hotel
#1 of 4 in Buncrana

Been to Frontier Hotel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK