Just completing our family vacation and editorial coverage of Tryall, for Caribbean Living magazine. When I was asked, at the front desk, what I would change to help improve the service. I wasn't hard pressed. The answer was simply "NOTHING!" this is a magnificent place with excellent service, amenities, staff, food and views. I do not golf, but a tour of the course made me want to learn...STAT! A Gazebo dinner by chef Kai is in order, for anyone staying at Tryall. He will blow your mind and make you want to dine that way for the rest of your life. His "Taste of Jamaica" is an exquisite personification of the island!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive Caribbean country club resort, spread out over a lush 2,200-acre property on the quiet, pristine north coast of Jamaica.Add an 18th-century Georgian Great House, a celebrated golf course, a state-of-the-art tennis center and a white-sand beach. Complete the picture with 69 villas, all privately owned, tastefully decorated, and fully equipped with a welcoming staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Tryall Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryall Club Hotel Sandy Bay
- Tryall Hotel Montego Bay
- Tryall Resort Montego Bay