See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

The lobby looks like this hotel was closed for 10 years and just reopened. Its ugly and old.

Receptionist has no English, its an international American hotel, WTF?

Don't waste your money, fantastic options are available in BA.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2016

I stayed here for two weeks in May 2016 for work. The place is falling to bits, the staff are not helpful, pleasant or friendly. I felt like an intruder if anything!

I could not use my bath as it was so filthy, the wardrobes doors were broken and the sheets had stains and holes in them.

The food was abysmal - the breakfast is all tinned fruit and stale cereals! The evening meals are greasy!

I was a lone female traveler and I did not feel safe or comfortable in this hotel - please avoid it.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Cutty7
Reviewed 25 July 2016

Hotel infrastructure (esp. plumbing - hot & cold water) apparently has been poor for some time and has not yet improved, but there are also positives to remark: breakfast is now good with large variety (they must have read these reviews), beds are comfortable and I did not experience excessive noise issues. Location is still great for BA's northern suburbs as there is little choice.

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Spent one night with my wife after a birthday party in the Vicente Lopez neighborhood
The double bedroom was OK but the unacceptable happened the following morning when there was no hot water to take a shower.
Very upset I claimed at the front desk about this problem in our room 208 and they told us that the reason is that many guests take showers in the morning....
With that answer the rate of u$d 133 is extremely expensive ....
Try to avoid this Hotel !

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Marianotg
Reviewed 26 January 2016 via mobile

Unfortunately I got problems with check in reservation and room. Answer from staff looking for solutions are standards and you feel lost. Asking for items in the menu the restaurant don't have it. You need to eat only what they have available on the night. Avoid if possible. Too expensive to this kind of service.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business