My wife and I have just spent 14 wonderful nights at the Laguna Beach hotel. Friendliest and most helpful staff we have encountered during our many holidays abroad.The management are always available and mingle with guests and ask if anything can be done better. Example is that in our room the divide between the bathroom and sleeping area had been blanked off with a solid upvc board so that the bathroom was now seperate from the rest of the room.Previous guests had complained about the bathroom being open to the main part of the room. We stayed All inclusive and although the choice of drinks available is not as extensive as other hotels we have stayed at the quality of drinks was good and the bottled beer cold and refreshing. The food was very good with a good choice at every meal. Plenty of sunbeds available all day while we were there and the free boat to the nearby islands was good to get out of the hotel for a few hours. Took a taxi from outside the hotel to do trips around the island and for a full day trip came to just under £60 per taxi. You pay by the taxi not per person so if there were 4 of you it's a good way to get around.Would we return the answer would have to be yes if you are looking for a quiet relaxing and stress free holiday with wonderful panoramic views, clear blue sea and friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the scenic backdrop of the Grand-Port mountain range, the Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa is a gem in its kind; a postcard beauty with a real soul: Tropical architecture, pristine beach and the transparency of an exquisite lagoon.The Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa is located in Grand River South East, along the South East coast of the island and 30 mins drive from the airport.To discover Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa, you will have to drive through Camp des Pêcheurs (Fisherman's Cove). This tiny village unveils a different facet of Mauritius - unspoiled and authentic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laguna Beach Hotel Grande Riviere Sud Est
- Laguna Beach Hotel And Spa
- Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa Mauritius