Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
FindHotel
US$ 25
SAVE US$ 4
PricelineUS$ 29
Agoda.comUS$ 25
TravelocityUS$ 29
1,193 results
All reviews promenade facing studio apartment water front room service mountain view courteous staff nice experience rooms are spacious quality of food lake shaw kitchenette utensils sofa cooperative activity terms
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 January 2020 via mobile

Room is really nice and food too but views from room is not good. Access to lively lake front is just out side hotel. We visited after new year holidays so quite peaceful. I will rate average on value for money for this place with must have breakfast

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Waterfrontshaw, General Manager at The Waterfront Shaw, Lavasa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2020

Dear Mr. Unmesh,
We thank you for your appreciation of room size along with amenities offered.
We are glad to know that you liked the food served to you at our restaurant.
Please accept our apology for view from your room not standing up to your expectation.
We will definitely consider this on your next visit and offer you room of your choice from where you will like the view.
We look forward to your next visit at earliest.
Warmest of regards.

Reviewed 2 January 2020

My stay at the hotel was very pleasant - the rooms are spacious and very nicely maintained. One specific experience that I would like to share - My booking with the hotel ran into some confusion which I realised only when I reached the hotel. The hotel front desk managed by Mr Sunil and the GM of hotel My Mukesh went beyond my expectation to help me solve the confusion. They also took care of my family by allocating a room so that they are comfortable, while I was busy sorting out the issue with my travel agency. Even though it was 30th of Dec, when most hotels are want to make the max of the possible, the help extended by these two gentlemen in terms of proper guidance to resolution of issue as well as taking care of my family is highly commendable with no losses incurred by me. I would strongly recommend the hotel, not only for this great gesture, but also because it is a nice property, nice staff and also for its location.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Waterfrontshaw, General Manager at The Waterfront Shaw, Lavasa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2020

Dear Mr. Awan,
Thank you for sparing your invaluable time to post this excellent review of our hotel.
It means the world to us!
We are humbled to learn that the hard work put in by the team is bearing fruition and are thrilled that you were privy to such a wonderful experience – “Atithi Devo Bhava!”
We reiterate our commitment to ensure customer delight and look forward to having you stay with us during your future visits to Lavasa.
Once again, many thanks for endorsing our products and services on this forum and recommending us to discerning travelers.

Reviewed 30 December 2019

Lavasa isn't in the pink of health off late, but this hotel still keeps it going, the staff are polite and cooperative. Well appointed suites with decent interiors. Is a bit old now, but that's expected in an economy such as Lavasa lately.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank SuranaSunil
Waterfrontshaw, General Manager at The Waterfront Shaw, Lavasa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2019

Dear Mr. Surana,
Thank you for your words of appreciation and encouragement.
We are glad that you had a memorable stay.
We are truly grateful for the wonderful words you have said about the hotel location, entire staff and service provided,
We look forward to pampering you once again during your next visit to Lavasa!

Reviewed 8 December 2019

Great time spent. Good service and food.. A must visit. Overall a fabulous expect.the stay was well taken care of.the room was clean and well kept. The surroundings were peaceful. An unwinding experience.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Waterfrontshaw, General Manager at The Waterfront Shaw, Lavasa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2019

Dear Mr. D'souza,
Many thanks for your patronage and bestowing us with excellent rating following your stay with us.
It is a delight to know that we could provide you a relaxing sanctuary, replete with close to home comfort and contemporary luxuries.
We are glad that our impeccable services and the food spread added value to your stay.
Our entire team joins me in expressing their most sincere gratitude for this special recognition.
We look forward to your continuous visits.

Reviewed 26 November 2019

I have stayed second time at Waterfront Shaw. , Really Enjoyed my stay. Satisfied with room quality and services. Co-operative and helpful staff. One of the Best Hotel in Lavasa. I will suggest to my friends and family to stay at Waterfront Shaw.
Thanx.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Waterfrontshaw, General Manager at The Waterfront Shaw, Lavasa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2019

Dear Mr. Akbar,
We thank you for taking time to post your views about us on Trip Advisor.
We are glad to know that you had a wonderful and memorable experience, even on your second visit at our place.
We are happy to know that you highly enjoyed our service, food, location, cooperative and helpful nature of our staff. This only shows us that we are on the right direction.
We highly appreciate your gesture of recommending our place to all family and friends, planning a visit to Lavasa.
My entire team joins me in thanking you for your appreciation and eagerly looks forward to have you with us at the earliest.
Warmest of regards.