Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews lobby area one night quality of food nice hotel statue option monastery properties balcony government property lord
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 February 2022

I had DBR regular room facing the Padmasambhava from the balcony , Room was spacious , I think it is the only property available in the town with the parking .Food was below average but there are lot of Tibetan food and street food available out side the property

Date of stay: January 2022
Reviewed 30 December 2021

Stayed at different properties in Rewalsar (Monastery and hotel). Being a travel professional, out of curiosity I walked into Tourist Inn. Generally, government owned and operated properties are in prime location and boast of the best views and accessibility. Tourist Inn never answered my phone earlier (Sept 2021) and I could not get the real picture of the property.

Thankfully both the old wing and new wing are nicely retained, maintained and were occupied by tourists. The new manager Mr. Kashmir Thakur is a prompt hospitality professional. His assistant showed me the rooms in old wing -heritage property. Nice, clean, no mould, no smell - clean, spacious bathroom.

New wing is beautiful with very big rooms, clean, well-lit, well-furnished with chairs, table, cupboards etc. and offer the best views of the Lord Padmasambhav statue. The hotel is right behind the Rewalsar bus station. Cross 4-5 shops, take first left and you are inside the property. Huge parking space. The restaurant was open and serving food. A hot tea was my welcome drink. I booked one night and it was a wonderful experience.

The new manager has worked hard to ensure property's upkeep is brilliant. Seems they made use of lockdown time. Good job by his team.

Room tip: 207 Rewalsar suite has lake view
Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 18 July 2019 via mobile

There aren’t a lot of hotels in Rewalsar, so we booked here at the suggestion of a friend. Maybe it’s changed ownership since I see a lot of good reviews here? If there was a restaurant it was never open. The rooms were filthy, sheets stained, etc. Plus we had a mouse in our room! The bed was comfortable at least. Definitely will pass on this one in the future.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 584kbender
Reviewed 6 December 2018

i had a room facing the Padmasambhava, Great view compensated everything. Spacy room, little run down and dirty but not too bad. Location good, close to everything. They have a restaurant but I did not have a change to try out. No wifi.

Room tip: Ask for a good view if it is important for you.
Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

Disgusting. We phoned ahead and were told they were “clean rooms, very nice rooms”
They had black mouldy ceilings, filthy upholstered chairs, filthy walls, crumbling smelly everything...For a premium price. We immediately went out to find another hotel, came straight back to get our things and were told we had to pay for the rooms or they would call the police.

Date of stay: October 2018