When we reserved our rooms using our reward nights points, I really didn't expect to get a room on the 7th floor with such a great view! Every employee we encountered had a smile or a pleasant comment for us and we were asked over and over if there was anything at all we needed. The ladies covering breakfast did a great job keeping everything tidy and replenished. Our housekeeping person was very kind in coming back later in the afternoon to clean as my son stayed in the room for most of the first day. The room itself was very nice and well appointed. My son was glad they had several premium tv channels including the Speed Channel which is usually not available. :-) The pool is small, but very nice. Towels are available at both the pool and beach access. There is a nice patio area with lots of lounge chairs and a ping pong table. You have a view of the beach or the bay wherever you are in this hotel whether you're eating breakfast or in the glass elevator. The beach is fantastic and not nearly as crowded as other areas further down. Loved the way the water forms a sand bar nearly all the way across! Would like to clarify a comment another reviewer made about the hotel loaning out rafts, skim boards, etc. The hotel does not keep a toy box for loaning out items. However, there is an area on the patio where rafts, boards, umbrellas, etc are stored that are left behind by other travelers. Sometimes, people take these with them so there may not be any there for your use. But no worries if you didn't bring your own, there are lots of stores that sell these items at reasonable prices. If I had any suggestions for this hotel, it would be that they place trash containers in a more accessible place in the breakfast area and add another in the room ( or a larger one ). We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EVERY room at the Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach overlooks the Gulf of Mexico. Located away from the crowds(our next door neighbor is a sand dune preserve)but close to everything. Our 100% smoke-free Pensacola Beach hotel offers an outdoor pool and a complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Each beachfront hotel room features a private Gulf front balcony. Whether you are in Pensacola Beach for business or leisure, our hotel provides a premiere serene location with comfortable amenities. The white sands of the Gulf of Mexico are literally in our backyard. Historic and scenic Fort Pickens National Seashore is a few miles from our hotel on Pensacola Beach. Diving, fishing, snorkeling and boating are fun activities nearby, and Quietwater Beach Boardwalk, within walking distance, offers shops and restaurants. Our great island location provides you with endless possibilities. Getting to meetings and conventions is easy as the Pensacola Civic Center is eight miles from our hotel in Pensacola, Florida. The Pensacola State College, Pensacola Christian College and Naval Air Station Pensacola are 15 miles away. Our hotel near Pensacola Regional Airport (PNS) is the perfect place to stay during your business trip. Come Stay Smart with us at the Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach and see that the only thing we overlook is the Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Holiday Inn Pensacola Beach
- Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach Florida