“Handicap rails in bathroom needed.”

Review of White Sands #417

Spacious main level deck with gorgeous views.
Gulf side of unit. The private master balcony has amazing gulf views.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Gulf side of unit.
The private master balcony has amazing gulf views.
The main level bath service the living area and the bedroom on the main level.
Main level bathroom.
This hall bath services two bedrooms on the upper level.
The master bath has stand up shower, tub and double vanity.
The elevator services all three levels.
Spacious garage available.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Niki R
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Nice View, but quite filthy”
Reviewed 26 February 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

Our family stayed in this unit over the Christmas holiday. Upon entering the garage there were a great deal of beach toys scattered everywhere and a broken screen door laying on top of the toys. The dishes,silverware and glasses were filthy. They looked as though they were barely cleaned and then thrown in the cabinet. The furniture on the porch had rusted through the metal and was broken. The master sliding glass door wouldn't lock. The condo was terribly dusty. I literally wiped my hand across the nightstand and my fingers were covered in dust. When I checked beneath the master bed to ensure we didn't forget anything I then noticed layers and layers of dust! uh! I spoke to the rental management company about these issues and they advised me the owner had just been in the unit the day before we checked in. hmmmm. Also, we left an item in the unit and called management to notify them that evening. I then called a few days later and the agent told me no one had been in the unit yet to clean since it wasn't rented. Still no call from agency. I called two months later, spoke to assistant manager whom stated the unit was rented the day after we checked out and no item was recovered. hmmm, Very contradicting stories. In the end, the assistant manger offered to replace our left behind item.
The moral of the story, standards can greatly vary!!!
Also, additional family members rented out unit 426(I believe that was the unit) and had shared similar complaints regarding the cleanliness of the condo.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Metairie LA USA
Reviewed 4 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Management Response
4 Aug 2014
Carol,

I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay. I will bring that idea to the owner for consideration.
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed 10 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Decatur, Alabama
Reviewed 2 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing