“Great food”
Review of Spyros' Gyros LLC

Spyros' Gyros LLC
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 25
Description: Spyros' Gyros LLC is an authentic Greek restaurant. Authentic Greek family owned and operated! We have Gyros, souvlaki, kebabs, Greek salads and more!
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

July 2018
This was my first time visiting and me and the hubby enjoyed our meals. I got the chicken gyro and ground and lamb kebab. Hubby got the skepasti. The restaurant is small but clean and the service is nice. The menu is kind of small and most of the entrees don't come with sides. My gyro was prefect for me, I wish they added more fries inside the wrap. The chicken was really tender and flavorful and the sauce topped it off. The kebab was really good too and served with pita bread. The hubby enjoyed his meal too. We even devoured a plate of baklava with ice cream. It was delicious and just enough to satisfy a sweet tooth craving. Overall the meal was very satisfying, however I wouldnt say very filling. This felt like a great place for a quick bite to eat or lunch but not a filling dinner unless you got a platter or something

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Great food and Greek coffee! The restaurant is small and cozy. They have outdoor and indoor seating. If u like Greek it's worth the trip!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Great authentic Greek food! Will definitely go again to try some more dishes. Try the homemade pastichio and mousaka!!! GEIA MAS OPA OPA !!!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

This great "hole in the wall" joint is big on taste and the crew there couldn't be more pleasant. The owner works in the kitchen as well ensuring that the standards are adhered to. I felt like a was among family when I dined there. Two thumbs up for this place.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We were staying next door at Pensacola Beach Rv Resort. We just arrived and got set up. Since we had our dogs with us, I walked next door to grab a gyro and a salad for my wife. I like an open faced gyro and ordered that and a Greek salad. When I got back to our camper with our dinner , my wife said what is this. The open faced gyro was just a gyro not rolled up. It was just left open. In the past , an open faced gyro plate is everything separated on a plate. This is not the case here. The meat was not the typical shaved lamb that I love. It was dried out pork pieces. It was full of fat and gristle. My wife’s salad had no lettuce at all. It only contained vegetables. It was a tiny salad that contained only a few bites. Maybe real Greek food is not for me.