“Voyageur Park Lodge Quiet, relaxing, great hosts”

Kabetogama Peninsula
More attraction details
Owner description: This 75,000-acre wilderness area, located within the Voyageurs National Park, is a rugged landmass with rolling hills interspersed between bogs, swamps and small lakes.
Reviewed 22 June 2011

My wife and I stayed in the Spruce Tree one bedroom cabin last fall. We were surprised to see how private the cabin was. When we arrived Casey and Anna the hosts greeted us while my wife talked to Anna. Casey gave me a hand launching the boat and getting a dock spot. We had never received service like this before. The cabin was nicely decorated with north woods decor and the fire pit was unbelievable. You have to see to believe!! Great fires over looking the water, peaceful and quiet. The scenery of Voyageur's National Park and Kabetogama was great also!!. I would highly recommend them.

2  Thank biker1111
in 17 reviews
"nature"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 13 June 2011

My husband and I stayed at Voyageur Park Lodge in the Tall Pines cabin the first week of June 2011. The resort was well-maintained and the staff were friendly, unobtrusive and readily available. While the cabin wasn't luxurious, it did come equipped with everything we needed for basic housekeeping and had a nice, big deck for us to enjoy. Very private accommodations and a very good value for the price. This lodge also allowed pets for an additional fee, so we were able to bring our dog along with us for the vacation, which was great. The lodge is situated on a peninsula and the views of the lake were great. Because Voyageurs National Park is best visited via water, I would suggest bringing your own boat or renting a boat while visiting this national park. My husband and I were able to canoe a few days but the lake is huge and gets very wavy due to the winds. I would recommend this lodge as it was a good value and was a relaxing get-away.

4  Thank MplsTraveler001
Reviewed 12 February 2009

Hello, Last summer my wife and I had the opportunity to stay at Voyageur Park Lodge on Lake Kabetogama. The resort is on the edge of Voyageurs National Park. The resort was situated on a big penisula. Our cabin was really nice and private. We drove around to other resorts in the area and were surprised to see how private our cabin at Voyageur Park Lodge was. Most cabins in the area were crammed together, but not ours. The cabin was nice and clean and service was great. We rented a boat from I think it was Casey and Anna they ran Voyageur Park Lodge. They were very friendly and accomidating to all of our needs. I would definently reccomend traveling to Voyageur's National Park and staying at Voyageur Park Lodge. Enjoy!!

11  Thank icefisher_8