Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Canyon Dave Tours Grand Canyon tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews cameron trading post full day tour great tour our tour guide grand canyon keaton plants significance science geology facts knowledge wildlife rocks sights flagstaff point
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Oct 24 w/Keaton - a respectful, safe, and knowledgeable driver & tour guide. Full of history, stories, geology. Lots opportunity for photo ops & necessary stops. Informational handouts, lunch, snacks. You were in "good hands". Excellent! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Dustin was our guide and he was great. There is a considerable amount of riding but spectacular views and lots of facts and history along the way. Definitely a good choice if you have more than one day to spend.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Our tour was spectacular! Our guide, Keaton, was extremely knowledgeable and made the day enjoyable. A delicious lunch was provided at The Cameron Trading Post which is an authentic Native American Indian restaurant with good food and shopping. We also had a great group of people on our tour. The picture on Facebook of the four couples is a nice memory!

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

When you see it you understand why no poster can capture nor memory hold its essence. No poem or prose evokes such emotion. No facts or knowledge absolves the wonder.

So it's a hole in the ground 1 mile deep, 3 miles wide, and over 270 miles long. Elk, deer, squirrels and crow will stop and pose. You can possibly nibble its majesty and fathom its status as a natural wonder without help. But to connect some dots I needed help.

This tour, this dedicated time without driving, planning and parking myself was just what I needed.

The 14 passenger van held 5 that day. The driver was Keeton the weather gorgeous. He told us stories of history and showed us tangible geology pointed out wildlife and shared significance of plant species we would otherwise walk past.

For the price $199 each - park admission included, restaurant lunch included, snack and drinks included. Binoculars included (nice touch).

The point is I understand some facts I only knew before and I believe some ideas I only thought before and I will recall things of beauty and wonder I would have just lost to memory before.

That is before this tour.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Five stars! A multifaceted information filled tour/ tour guide with a lunch in a great historic restaurant!