Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Canyon Dave Tours Grand Canyon tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews cameron trading post full day tour great tour our tour guide grand canyon keaton plants significance science geology facts knowledge wildlife rocks sights flagstaff point
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

When you see it you understand why no poster can capture nor memory hold its essence. No poem or prose evokes such emotion. No facts or knowledge absolves the wonder.

So it's a hole in the ground 1 mile deep, 3 miles wide, and over 270 miles long. Elk, deer, squirrels and crow will stop and pose. You can possibly nibble its majesty and fathom its status as a natural wonder without help. But to connect some dots I needed help.

This tour, this dedicated time without driving, planning and parking myself was just what I needed.

The 14 passenger van held 5 that day. The driver was Keeton the weather gorgeous. He told us stories of history and showed us tangible geology pointed out wildlife and shared significance of plant species we would otherwise walk past.

For the price $199 each - park admission included, restaurant lunch included, snack and drinks included. Binoculars included (nice touch).

The point is I understand some facts I only knew before and I believe some ideas I only thought before and I will recall things of beauty and wonder I would have just lost to memory before.

That is before this tour.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Five stars! A multifaceted information filled tour/ tour guide with a lunch in a great historic restaurant!

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent day with guide Dustin. Very personable and knowledgeable. We enjoyed it immensely and want to come again. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

We had a great time with my 18 year old but the 6-year old in our group had a great time too. Thank you Keaton (I hope I spelled your name correctly)

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

I was initially worried about an eight hour tour... boy was I wrong. We had a wonderful day with lots of sightseeing, area information, brief but thorough geography lesson, plant and animal info, and a beautiful visit to the Navaho reservation for lunch. Kenny was terrific- very flexible about our itinerary, funny, and incredibly knowledgeable. This tour was a bargain for what we experienced. We would totally do it all over.