“Grand Canyon South Rim tour”

Canyon Dave Tours Grand Canyon

"park"
"sights"
"point"

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

When you see it you understand why no poster can capture nor memory hold its essence. No poem or prose evokes such emotion. No facts or knowledge absolves the wonder.

So it's a hole in the ground 1 mile deep, 3 miles wide, and over 270 miles long. Elk, deer, squirrels and crow will stop and pose. You can possibly nibble its majesty and fathom its status as a natural wonder without help. But to connect some dots I needed help.

This tour, this dedicated time without driving, planning and parking myself was just what I needed.

The 14 passenger van held 5 that day. The driver was Keeton the weather gorgeous. He told us stories of history and showed us tangible geology pointed out wildlife and shared significance of plant species we would otherwise walk past.

For the price $199 each - park admission included, restaurant lunch included, snack and drinks included. Binoculars included (nice touch).

The point is I understand some facts I only knew before and I believe some ideas I only thought before and I will recall things of beauty and wonder I would have just lost to memory before.

That is before this tour.

Reviewed 27 September 2017