“Mediocre at best”

Maswik Food Court
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I would gave rated this a bit higher based off my order, but my mother had a baked potato that was so over done that she could barely cut through it. And her bbq sat on her plate after one bite. My roasted chicken was flavorful but almost cold, and the mashed potatoes were dry enough that you could have stacked them like Legos. Noisy cafeteria style seating. Is served the purpose of letting us eat, but that was about it.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I went in with lower expectations but it’s a food court so when I compare it to a cafeteria or food court at other locations it was fine. It was clean and had lots of choices for a family with kids.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My family visited the food court/cafe style while at the Grand Canyon. The food was available quickly and it was ok tasting. One of the helpers sticks out since he helped the lady in front of me. Jean Paul help a lady that didn't have enough money with her. It was very commendable.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Breakfast was great for my friend but my burrito was not hot enough. I should have had them reheat it. It was convenient. Nice staff too at the desk.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This is a great, cheap option for breakfast and other meals when visiting the Grand Canyon. Convenient with numerous options.