This place has that old west feel. It is definitely a desert landscape. The motel is old an quirky, which we enjoyed. We were in the Roadrunner building. Our room had had some updates but was still pretty basic. It was clean and comfortable. Our air conditioner looked newer and wasn't overly loud. We had no difficulty with having hot water. We ate dinner and breakfast in the restaurant. The food was fine but nothing special. The staff was helpful and friendly. The lounge was great for coffee and had a couple computers for guests to use. We enjoyed our stay and would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stovepipe Wells Village hotels, located in the heart of Death Valley National Park, is the ultimate destination for adventure traveler and families searching to explore all that Death Valley has to offer. Authentically western, rustic yet comfortable, Stovepipe Wells Village is a unique, full-service hotel featuring the Badwater Saloon and Tollhouse Restaurant. Our hotel is a full-service destination offering a variety of amenities including a gas station and a full-stocked General Store. After hiking around the badlands, sand dunes and canyons, Stovepipe Wells Village is more than a welcome sight with our friendly, knowledgeable staff, great food and cold drinks. It's a place where history is made and legends born. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA so you can book your Stovepipe Wells Village Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stovepipe Wells Village Hotel Death Valley National Park
- Stovepipe Wells Village Resort