“Great dining experience.”

Bryce Canyon Lodge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Seasonal - Bryce Canyon Lodge is open April 1 - October 31.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I did not stay at the Lodge, but I did dine there. I am so happy we did. After a long day of hiking in Zion and Bryce, it was the perfect meal. We had delicious steaks from a local farm (never frozen) and milk and cookies for dessert. The lodge is rustic and just what I wanted from my NP dining experience. Our server, Dan I believe, was also excellent. He gave us great advice when selecting dishes and was a pleasure to be around. I will definitely be back. No need to dress up either, you can come in your hiking clothes. If you want a quick, inexpensive meal, this might not be the best choice for you.

1  Thank TravelingElderberry

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We have suffered with subpar meals, and even worse service on our vacation this week. Staying in the Zion lodge is an amazing experience, but the food....bleh...and the service...double bleh! On our day trip to Bryce Canyon, we stopped into the Bryce Lodge for lunch. We did not have high expectations. To our surprise, we found amazing food and a spectacular, attentive server Mike. He went above and beyond to take great care of us! I ordered the Udon with seared Ahi, it was delicious and filling! Everone else loved their meals too, and the prices were actually affordable. I wish we could transport this gem into Zion!
P.S.- Do yourself a favor and order the carrot cake! You won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Liz C
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

After sub-par National Park food at the Grand Canyon, our expectations were low. We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of food at the Lodge. A lunch buffet was available, however we ordered off he menu. I had a cup of the elk chili which hit the spot after a cold morning hike, and the beet salad which was quite delicious (could have used more beets though)! Husband had the club sandwich which he described as “very passable”. Our server was very friendly and on her game. Wish the wine list was larger- that’s my only complaint.
Lunch service starts at 1130am and the line starts forming before then.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Now, I must be honest. The only reason we visited this restaurant was that our young kids were very hungry after hiking from Sunrise to Sunset Point, and this was the closest restaurant available. So my expectations weren’t very high.

Boy was I wrong. The food was incredible. Chad, our server, was exceptional. Our son has gluten and dairy allergies... he made sure that his meal was prepared to his dietary needs. I ordered the Sockeye Salmon with a glass of Pinot Noir. Wow! Wow! All four of us cleaned our plates. The hummus was a try delight. As was the fresh bread and olive oil.

We will definitely go back to this spot again. Especially after the beautiful scenic hikes through Bryce Canyon. Thanks for night just as enjoyable as our day. I apologize for having doubts about your service and food. Never judge a book by its cover - I never had good luck at the restaurants at some of the other national parks. This place is a true gem. 2s up.

1  Thank AmirLoves2Travel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our dinner was wonderful! The menu online is slightly different than in the Lodge, but so many delicious options. The dinner started with warm bread and their customer herb blend of olive oil... we then moved onto the mushroom risotto cakes with a pesto alfredo sauce. Yum.... My husband and I shared the Chicken Piccata and the Salad with beets, bleu cheese, mandarin oranges... and even saved room for the key lime pie & decaf coffee. The portions were pretty big...food was hot... wine selection was delicious & our server Chad was very helpful and patient. It was a well paced dinner & so relaxing. We also ate there for breakfast and the menu had many options & again, large portions. My husband had eggs benedict and I had banana pancakes. It was all pretty good, but could have been a bit hotter for my taste.

1  Thank Jill R