“Excellent”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Nrithya
Chennai (Madras), India
“Excellent”
Reviewed 28 January 2020 for a stay in January 2020

I stayed for one night at this homestay on my way back from Darjeeling. Since my flight to home was in the morning from Bagdogra, I wanted to stay some place nice and also close to the airport. I was a solo traveller and got a single bedroom with a king-sized bed and couch with an attached toilet all to myself. Room was sparkling clean and well maintained. Shiv was a great host. His bungalow is beautiful and so are his family and dogs :) He was kind to call me up in advance to set up time for pickup from th main road and arrange for a slightly late dinner. The airport is very close, just a 5-10 min drive and Shiv offered an airport drop for a fee of INR 200. The homestay has many other amenities more suited for groups which I didn't make use of. All in all, great place to stay.

Date of stay: January 2020
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing