Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Great little farm

I have visited here a few times with my 2 year old. He loves feeding the animals and playing on the... read more

Reviewed 20 June 2018
LucyH1980
Chester, United Kingdom
via mobile
Fun and free!

A really nice urban farm. All the usual suspects! - hens, pigs, rabbits, goats,shetland ponies... read more

Reviewed 9 May 2018
PECWirral
Wirral

All reviews shetland ponies feed the animals short visit ducks hens punts climbing shop
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely little farm where the animals look happy & cared for & to spend a couple hours entertaining a toddler at, well recommended!

1  Thank SarahPeetOBrien
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

We visited this weekend when it was snowy, wet and freezing cold so we didn't stay long but looking forward to coming back in better weather.

Our two toddlers loved seeing and feeding the animals and our older two went straight to the play area.

Great little place to spend a bit of time.

Free to enter, although you can give a donation if you want to and you can buy food to feed the animals.

Recommend wearing wellies if it's been raining a lot but the mud and puddles added to the fun for our lot!

1  Thank MumofFour81
Reviewed 6 September 2017

It has to be excellent when you think it is Free. Ideal for small children. There are ponies, pigs, goats, hens, ducks, rabbits and sheep for the little ones to see and feed. There are also a few slides come climbing units for them to play on. There is a small cafe where animal feeds can be purchased at £1 per bag.

3  Thank ed w
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We visited this afternoon as my young nephew is starting to take an interest in animals! It was our first visit and thought it was great, prices in the little shop were good value and it was great to feed the animals. There is some play equipment for young children. All in all its worth visiting it is free but there are donation boxes around for you to donate :)

3  Thank Louise S
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I was shocked to find that little Als was free to enter on going through the gate we saw miniature ponys, pigs, sheep, goats, chickens,ducks,rabbits, and a very noisy peacock. They have a viarity of sheds which you can either buy ice cream or hot and cold drinks from. Food for the animals £1 a bag. There are cleaning stations for the little ones to wash hands or old alike. The animals looked happy and cared for. A couple of slides to climb up for younger children. A couple of lady's on site making greeting cards to order for any occasion. I ordered a 40th wedding anniversary and was impressed by price £3 and quality. A little garden centre on site and you can order and see Sheds of all shapes and sizes. I wish the owners of this success on there future as for me I felt guilty on a trip out with my Grandson costing so little.

2  Thank janetrA6858IF