“Lovely place”
other travellers have booked this property
Exterior
Sun lougers Views from the patio
Check Availability
Wood burning fire
Kitchen with breakfast bar
Downstairs bathroom
Playing field
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

G_G_0619
Malta
“Lovely place”
Reviewed 20 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Lovely & clean place. Includes everything needed, inc travel cot & highchair. Perfect combination.. away from centre but close to a lot of interesting places. Would stay again

joanne t
Worksop, United Kingdom
“Great property let down by cleanliness”
Reviewed 11 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

We just returned from a fabulous weekend in this property. We are a family of 5, the 3 children were easily accommodated upstairs in the nicely decorated bedroom. My fiance and I slept on the sofa bed downstairs which was a good comfortable nights sleep. The log fire is a real plus. We never saw the owners although we did call them when we had a hiccup with the boiler so we knew they were available. The key self pick up and drop off system is brilliant. The view over the fields is lovely. However.... the cleanliness of this accommodation was disappointing. There were finger prints all over the walls and doors. They both need either a lick of paint or a good wash. There was a big spider squashed on the bathroom wall and a used plaster on the kitchen shelf. There were lots of cobwebs. But the worst thing for us was that the tea towels and bath towels smelt musty, really musty. So the cups smelt when we drank and we smelt after we had washed!! This is such a shame but I feel I have to be honest. The bedding, however, was fine so I think this must be stored somewhere else?? If someone spends half a day giving this place a real good clean then it will be a lovely property again. I've never left a negative review and I feel really reluctant to do so. Sorry. Change the cleaners maybe??

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
16 Apr 2017
Hi Joanne
Thank you very much for your constructive review. I do very much appreciate it.
First of all, I am glad to learn that you had a comfotrable stay and enjoyed your weekend at our property. I take on board your comments tegarding the general cleanliness. The property is due for painting and decorating in the next 2 months. I will ensure that the tea mugs and tea towels are kept clean and fresh. I will also have a word with the cleaners (before firing them !)
Once sgain, thank you very much for your comments and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for an even better experience!
bona
Rikki B
“Barker”
Reviewed 21 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Once again, the cottage didn't disappoint . Very quiet and wonderfully relaxing . Well be back soon . Thanks Bona

22 Jan 2017
Hi
I am glad you enjoyed your stay! You are welcome to return anytime!
Bona
atlanta
Reviewed 10 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
22 Jan 2017
Hi
Iam gkad you enjoyed your stay. We are planning to change the stairs in the near future
Bona
Reviewed 8 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$ 96
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing