See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 January 2018

Our family spent a wonderful 6 days in this hotel.
The location is exceptionally convenient for travelers without a car. Opposite the excellent supermarket, railway station and lift. Food transpires all expectations. The spa area is just super. The staff is very attentive and friendly. We recommend it to everyone. Really no fewer than 4 stars

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Hotel location great. It is couple of minutes of walking to the main Kronoplatz lift. Also there is a train station to go where u want, leaving car in hotel parking.
The hotel rooms are cosy, spaceful bathroom, and very clean!
Food is good, traditional, nice choice in the morning. Great service from all the staff.
The Spa was a real Spa area with several saunas, jacuzzi, outdoor pool, relax room. Good ski room.
What else to say? Our family definitely recommends this hotel. Superior place to stay for skiing or other activities in mountains.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Amazingly beautiful scenery, very friendly and helpful staff and all the facilities one could ask for.

The food was absolutely delicious and kept me looking forward to dinners!

This was my first experience staying in a mountain resort and although it was very short I was beyond impressed. I won't even give it a 3 star rating, 4 or even 5 stars would be more fair rating.

I will definitely be going back next year!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 September 2014 via mobile

Hello everybody!
Well... What to say and how to describe something which is really perfect? Hard to do but I'll try.
I just spent a weekend with my wife in this fantastic hotel and we are already planning to come back also next winter!
Everything is better than you expect it to be! The hotel is located in Perca, 5 minutes driving to Bruneck and 150 meters to Plan de Corones ski area, which is wonderful cause you don't even have to use car if you want go skiing in wintertime.
Hotel has just been renewed in most of its parts and we would like to congratulate with who made the project because the taste and the finishings are really much more than many 4* hotels we went to! The renowned room we staid is very nice, large and very cozy! There is real wood on the floor which gives you a feeling of warmth and clean, much more than classic moquette. Common areas are really well done; the best is the wellness centre inside the hotel which is huge and brand new: there are some saunas, steam bath, wirhpool, Kneipp trail, and many relax areas.
Dinner and breakfast are great! They cook typical Italian dishes or local tasty and yummy food!
Owners are really kind and helpful! They recommend you all the best walks to do or the things to visit around! We can only tell everybody to go and stay in this magic hotel, which is not a 3* but much much more!

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andreacartu
Reviewed 12 February 2014

This January 2014 me and my husband and another couple went skiing in Kronplatz. We stayed at the depandance from a Hotel Sonnblick on a hill behind the Hotel (walk about 10 minutes). When we entered, we were very surprised about the space, that the depandance had. There is enough room for 6 people. The depandance is situated in an apartment house and has its own garage. Everything is very clean. There is also the kitchen stove in this depandance, but you cannot use it, because there are no dishes inside. But that was not a problem, because we had half-board and could drink coffee there.
The breakfast was very big, but if you like ham&egg's in the morning, you would have to ask for them.
The dinner was also OK, but you have no choise between two different meals. If you don't like something, you should ask for another option and they will tell you, what you can get. It is a 4 courses meal.
I must highlight the design of the hotel and esspecially the hotel SPA facilities. They were amazing.
The cable car to the peak of Kronplatz is only 5 minutes away from the hotel.
We will surely return.