See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 November 2014

A great family run B&B in a wonderful quiet rural setting. A little difficult to find, missed the entrance on first attempt. Stayed one night (24 Sep) on the way south. Room spotlessly clean, spacious and great bedding and linen. Breakfast excellent. Owner Joan was very helpful in locating accommodation for us in the New Forest for the next night. Joan also recommened a great little pub in Deddington for dinner. Would definitely stay again

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2014

Stayed in Hill Barn last night after my sisters wedding at bo beep farm. The service here was outstanding, they let us check into room from 12pm so my husband and son could get ready plus they also offered to take him to the venue which was at least 3 miles away which we are very grateful for. Room was lovely and clean, beds were comfortable which has impressed my fussy husband who never sleeps when staying in a hotel. Breakfast was lovely and owner so friendly and welcoming even gave the children bread to feed her donkey "sherry" which they loved. Would definately recommend to anyone visiting and planning on staying in or near Banbury. Many thanks for making us feel so welcome!

• Stayed: September 2014
1  Thank Beckster1980
Reviewed 26 October 2013

The place is awful, the rooms feel damp and they smell of puppy wee.... £85 a room is over priced. The people are nice enough and the breakfast the only bonus. Nope I would not recommend this place unless it's given a thorough clean.

• Stayed: September 2013
4  Thank Loulilumptious
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Just the sort of place I was looking for. Joan and Chris are warm, friendly and totally relaxed and the location is superb. The room was clean with all the expected requirements of a farmhouse B&B. I'd recommend a short trip to the Black Boy at Milton for your evening meal to enhance the experience. Great value and a total pleasure. I'll be back when I can.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Richard C
Reviewed 22 June 2013

A lovely location conveniently located for my work in school nearby for a couple of days. Breakfasts were splendid and local knowledge was useful in finding places to eat in the evenings. The room was comfortable and a good size, if a little dusty in various places. Could have done with some Wifi and more up-to-date TV, but it was good value and I would consider staying there again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business