See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 June 2015

We stayed at Earls Farm on a Saturday following a local wedding. Susan could not have been more friendly. Breakfast was absolutely delicious and certainly cleared any cloudy heads the next day... Ideal spot for what we were after, with a very accommodating and relaxed owner and nice light spacious rooms - would highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 March 2015

booked online direct with the owner, and when i spoke to them said I could come and get the keys early as I was going out for the day) I arrived at 9am to be greeted like an old friend,
showed my room and given a tour so I knew where everything was, have to say its a lovely guest house, I have stayed in quite a few and this was perfect, got back late that night and found the owner had made sure the heating was up in the room as it was a very cold night, I stayed in the dairy room (en suite) a double bed that I sank into. breakfast the next morning was HUGE
loads of toast jam cereals a full English with the freshest eggs (there eggs are from there own chickens) of which they had a glut of, so over breakfast they gave me a box of them to take away, pots of tea, jugs of juice, all in all a great place to stay, luckily enough I was there last weekend of the month so went to the farmers market which is amazing (I highly recommend the bakery stall with the cheese and marmite loaf)
a great place to stay, just as it should be for a guest house, I would highly recommend this and would not hesitate in staying again

Room Tip: the dairy room is ensuite but speak to the owner
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank fillbe
Reviewed 3 October 2014

My husband, son and I stayed overnight after a wedding reception in Anyho. The village is delightful and the farm house is tucked away in a secluded part of the village, next to the church. It was lovely to hear the church bells Sunday morning and take a stroll around the village after breakfast. Susan is a most accommodating hostess and we all thoroughly enjoyed the delicious, fresh scrambled eggs from her chickens after our celebrations the day before. The men tell me they had trouble getting the balance of the temperature of the water correct from the showers but sure the cold water did not do them too much harm. Our stay was a perfect end to our weekend. Final note: Probably best to park in the square beside the church, as getting out of the drive can be tricky.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Barbara O
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Stayed here for one night whilst attending a function locally. Typical old fashioned B&B in a past farm house with character and features.
Breakfast was very good and far too much! Hostess was really friendly and helpful.
Parking is a bit tricky and it may suit some to park in the square about 100 yds away. Important to note; Small supermarket nearby (Coop) which has a cash point.
Whilst not especially cheap is is commensurate with local B&B's/hotels. Better by far than some of the local hotels judging by some TA reviews.
I would and will stay again.

Room Tip: Ours was en-suite which may suit most people
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Newquaygreen1
Reviewed 3 August 2013

What a delightful spot! We came for history and ancestry, and found far more! Excellent hostess... So friendly and helpful... Great food, farm fresh eggs!
We highly recommend! The location is only a short walk from the village which has a gorgeous old church, deli, tea shop, restaurant and post office in the local co-op!
Did We forget to say how restful and quiet it is here. We are here writing this now Aug 3, 2013. We will return if we get back to the Oxfordshire Cotswolds! As the Brits say: 'Brilliant' !

Tom & Pat