5,107 results
All reviewsthe executive loungemarble loungejunior suiteshinjuku stationshuttle busgold memberbreakfast buffetexcellent hotelnarita airportconcierge deskcomplimentary shuttleshuttle servicebusy hotelan upgradebusiness districtthe hotel offersjapanese food
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We loved our stay here and would definitely return. We were upgraded to a suite upon arrival and had a great view. The breakfast buffet had an amazing spread of American and Japanese foods. It is connected underground to the subway station and in a great location close to Shinjuku station (big hub) and easy to explore all of Tokyo. The concierge was extremely helpful when it came to helping us make restaurant reservations. The only negative I can think of is the elevators get a bit crowded at peak hours.

Can't wait to return. Still dreaming about the breakfast buffet.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mogi14
Hotel Services R, Hilton Tokyo at Hilton Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us in Hilton Tokyo. We are delighted to hear that you satisfied with our location, service and breakfast experience. A great breakfast is what makes a great start to the day and we strive to provide the best breakfast for our guests. However, we sincerely apologize for your inconvenience regarding elevators. We will continue to work hard to improve our service and look forward to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Great location in the center of everything. The room was nice and clean. The service was above and beyond. Especially, the guest service table for sending packages and booking airport bus ticket. The gentleman who helped me sending my package back to the US was very very helpful. He packed my stuff perfectly and was very polite. The executive lounge had plenty of food and always refill. The staff at this Hilton is definitely better than the Conrad Bangkok in my home country that I stayed few days later. What a difference!

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank opalka90

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us in Hilton Tokyo. We are pleased to hear that you satisfied with our location, your room and staff. I am very proud to hear that our team took good care of you and I can assure you that I will share the good comments with them. For us it is always important to hear what our guests thinks in order for us to improve and we will continue doing so in the future. We certainly hope that your time at Hilton Tokyo was a memorable one and we look forward to welcoming you back again someday.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The service was great especially considering the holiday and that the hotel was booked to capacity. We had executive lounge access and the staff was wonderful. The front desk we great as well. CONS: I was disappointed that some things seemed a bit dated and as mentioned the elevators were a nightmare - packed and stoped at every floor. Additionally it was impossible to reach the concierge desk from the room phone - they were so busy. Given that this is a known peak time and they were booked to capacity, I would have expected they would be prepared for the crowd.

Also, not really the hotel's fault but a note to travelers - we booked the Limousine Bus to Narita airport through the hotel for $30 ea adult without realizing it made several other stops in the area before heading off to Narita - we spent a nauseating 45 minutes driving around Shinjuku picking up other passengers (2 hour total trip). Had I known, I might have opted to take the subway to the airport - cheaper and quicker.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Desink

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us in Hilton Tokyo and for sharing details with other travelers on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed Executive Lounge and service experience. Our Executive Lounge located on 37th floor and has panoramic view of Tokyo with complimentary breakfast, evening cocktails and Wifi access. However, we sincerely apologize for your inconvenience during your stay. We will continue to work hard to improve our service and look forward to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This hotel was amazing. It's located close to the subway and train station, but not very close to many of the major tourist sites. Despite that slight downside this hotel was the best we stayed in during our time in Japan. The service was impeccable. The room was spacious for Japan standards and the beds were amazingly comfortable.
We took advantage of the executive lounge for breakfast and an afternoon snack (available for Diamond members). The food and service were great and the view from the 37th floor was beautiful.
The front desk helped us arrange the bus back to the airport (there was a fee for the bus).
All in all I would happily stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank CWillSD

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us in Hilton Tokyo. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your room, service and Executive Lounge. Our Executive Lounge located on 37th floor and has panoramic view of Tokyo with complimentary breakfast, evening cocktails and Wifi access. It is always a pleasure to receive such warm comments like yours, as it what makes our team motivated. We look forward welcoming you back on your future travels to Tokyo.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I was here with my husband and I am truly amazed how smooth our vacation went. The people around us are so accommodating and everything is superb. they have great but a little bit weird of food,but you know, the country itself is known for this. all in all it was a blast!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us in Hilton Tokyo. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed service experience. Your kind recognition of our service delivery is certainly gratifying and we have shared this with the staff. This will no doubt motivate them to provide an even more superior service. We look forward welcoming you back on your future travels to Tokyo.