3,044 results
All reviews shimbashi station fish market walking distance great hotel tsukiji market excellent location massage chair junior suite ginza district convenient location family mart business trip chinese restaurant haneda airport easy access modern hotel hamarikyu gardens
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

Splendid hotel for a fuss-free, family holiday in Tokyo! The rooms are comfortable and quite affordable. From our experience, a twin room accommodates a family of 4 nicely. It is next to Shimbashi and Shiodome Japan Rail stations and also within walking distance of Ginza and the famous Tsukiji Fish Market. Odaiba is a few stations away on the Yurikamome Line.

Lots of dining options nearby, but if you prefer, meals are also available at the 3 restaurants in the hotel serving international, Japanese and Chinese cuisine.

The staff are friendly and most speak English, which is good if you don't speak a word of Japanese!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank chyeguan
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

I'm very impressed by the kindness and attention to detail shown by everyone employed at this hotel. I was impressed by the doorman and the receptionist. The bellmen gave a very respectful bow after leaving the elevator as if to say "thank you for letting me ride with you".

The maids were very attentive. I love the breakfast buffet. The Spa was great. I walked in and asked for a massage and there was one available immediately. The fitness room is small but well equipped.

The downtown location is awesome. I recommend the economy rooms or the deluxe rooms. Each are very accommodating. I will only stay here.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank bentley1973
Reviewed 26 June 2016

My son and I stayed here while on vacation in Tokyo. The service is outstanding, staff are gracious and most speak English. Our room was clean, modern and comfortable. With all the hustle and bustle of Tokyo it was nice to come back to our quiet room and relax in the evening. The view was spectacular!!!

The location is great, directly next to the Shiodome subway station and a quick walk via underground passage from the JR Shimbashi station. There are lots of restaurants and bars nearby. Within a 15 minute walk were in Ginza and all the high end shopping that area is famous for. You can also quickly walk to the fish market. With so much nearby it's still very quiet in the hotel and in the area when it's not rush hour. Loved coming back to this area after a hectic day and relaxing.

While we didn't dine in the restaurant or bar, they looked very nice. The view from the bar is wonderful and we observed people enjoying a relaxing drink there every time we came into the lobby. It's a lovely, friendly spot.

The hotel provides all the little amenities you may have forgotten, including toothbrush, hairbrush, razor, etc. Full size shampoo & conditioner in the large shower area and a deep soaking tub. Other amenities include a coin laundry for guests!

We stayed here our first night in Tokyo, before heading out to Kyoto, and had a different hotel planned for our return. I loved this place so much we changed our booking and stayed here again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank loric1969
Reviewed 23 June 2016

The service at this high end hotel is excellent, staff courteous and extremely helpful, nothing is too much trouble for them. Room on the 34th floor was a really good size as we were travelling for a month and had two large suitcases. Plenty of storage. Amenities were plentiful. Close to two stations and lots of eating places also a small supermarket which had really good sandwiches and pastries at very reasonable prices. The views from the room were great both day and night. Tea and coffee making facilities in room.

Room Tip: If the noise of trains are a problem request a room on the other side of the building. The trains did not worry us at all.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

This is my new favorite hotel in Tokyo. I have stayed twice over the last month, and they do an amazing job.

Unlike my previous favorite hotel, the strive to exceed expectations and offer free services like early checkin even though I had already agreed to pay extra for it.

The location can't be beat, right above the Shimbashi metro station with direct trains to the two airports, and right next to malls for shopping and clubs and bars for butt life, and within minutes walk from major corporations and businesses.

Last time I got a free upgrade to a premium room, this time not, but still the room was adequate size (for Japan in particular).

Will absolutely come back as soon as I am heading for Tokyo again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business