Dai-Ichi Hotel Annex(Uchisaiwaicho)
US$ 410
US$ 126
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 142/night.

US$ 241
US$ 192
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 217/night.

US$ 239
US$ 100
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 137/night.

US$ 114
US$ 108
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 120/night.

US$ 123
US$ 74
Trip.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 93/night.

US$ 94
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 104/night.

US$ 72
US$ 67
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 83/night.

• Breakfast included
Hotel Shinbashi Sanbankan(Minato)(Great Value!)
US$ 87
2,337 results
All reviewsfrank lloyd wrightmain buildinghibiya parkold schoolimpeccable serviceginza areatower roomswalking distanceparkside dinerjapanese servicebusiness tripbit datedbreakfast buffettrain tracksfish marketimperial floorlevel of service
Reviewed 14 November 2017

My wife and I recently stayed at the Imperial Hotel Tokyo and we were impressed with the beautiful room, elegant lobby, and great service. The room was very spacious with nice views; the bathroom was clean and of good size. The buffet breakfast was fantastic with lots of selection. Overall, it was first class. Highly recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank truongkv
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

We decided to plush it up and stay here for our last three days in Japan. They generously upgraded our room to a studio apartment due to the timing of our stay, we were to celebrate our anniversary and then my wife’s birthday.

The studio room was fantastic, beautiful furniture, comfortable couches and a wonderful bathroom. Stylish furnishing and amazing views of Tokyo. We really enjoyed our time here as it was nice to take the focus off sightseeing and just relax for a few days.

My wife had a 80 minute in room massage and she still can’t stop talking about how good it was.

You have an array cuisines available on the premises, we thoroughly enjoyed visiting the imperial bar where you have well trained staff delivering excellent cocktails. But there is also a huge number of restaurants located along the train line just outside the hotel.

We were on the 28th floor, and my only minor issue was the noise from trains, this is something you get used to but was the reason for the 4 stars. I imagine if you were staying on the lower levels of the hotel this would be worse.

Despite this if coming back to Tokyo we would book to stay here again!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I received great help from the concierge Tashiro Kawasumi.

I dropped my wallet in the taxi that I took from the hotel. Tashiro was amazing. She called the taxi company from my taxi receipt and managed to recover my wallet intact with all it's contents.
I am very grateful.

The stay at the hotel was pleasant but the concierge experience is one that I will never forget.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

A three nights staying at the Imperial have been very pleasant as always fir the last twenty some years. Nice staffs, clean, high quality service and very good location for every activity. Hope to come back again soon next year.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2017

It has been a long time since I stayed in the Imperial Hotel - 50 years! It is still as I saw its a child although the building has changed but it has retained its elegant and understated style. The rooms are comfortable and large by modern Japanese standards.
A visit to the bar in the mezzanine floor is a must with the decor preserved from the Frank Lloyd Wright designed building which has since been demolished. I would stay there again!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple