Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Kimono Tea Ceremony Maikoya Osaka tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Kimono Tea Ceremony Maikoya Osaka
from US$ 25.86
from US$ 29.55
from US$ 48.02
from US$ 22.16
More Info
All reviews japanese culture cultural experience great tea amazing experience make tea making class once in a lifetime wearing traditional japanese sweets green tea learned how whole process explained everything take photos highlight of our trip miso soup a lot of fun
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We took the sushi making class this afternoon and it was just my boyfriend and I and a chef and translator. Dressing up in the kimono was fun and we got to see some samurai armour before we cooked. The class itself was well organized and everyone was kind and patient. Our sushi looked and tasted awesome and we are very glad we came! Thank you for the great experience :)

1  Thank MissSB155019
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Mayumi was a great host for the traditional tea ceremony.
I was able to try on a kimono and had my hair done in the traditional style.
The tea ceremony was helpful and was able to follow easily.
Would recommend.

1  Thank eunsu94
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

I visited Maikoya for the tea ceremony wearing a kimono. It was such a lovely calming experience and my tea master, Arisa, was so helpful and friendly. She explained each step of the tea ceremony and answered all my questions. I’d really recommend this as it was amazing.

1  Thank Lynda_Ru
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

We had a good time with our kids. They love it so much. The experience is fun and educational. Worth a visit!

1  Thank cind884
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

We brought our kids ages 5, 9 and 12 to visit the samurai museum and listened to the short tour from Adam. Kids had fund wearing the different costumes and took photos, also wore the kimonos. We learned something new today about the history of samurai.

Date of experience: October 2017