All reviewsenjoy the viewnice viewriver viewbus ridehalf boardnice hotelhoneykappagorgeluggageloungebedsguestsbuffettransportationspringdinner
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

This is one review which I find hard to write. Overall I must say the stay is quite nice. Great room with astonishing views. Clean. Dated maybe but well maintained like most Japanese establishments. Good front staffs who has no issues with communication. Food is fantastic and unique.

Ok. Here's the part which made my review hard. The small things in life which makes you wonder if it will affect your overall rating of an establishment.

Language is an issue. Majority of the guests are domestic hence there is no need for back staffs to communicate. Often this will lead to misunderstanding. Perhaps with the ever increasing visitors here they should severely consider the need for one. I will rant a little less today.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2017

As mentioned by other reviews, nice view from the rooms. Luckily, we could see firework from our room. We had In-Room Dinner , both the quantity and quality of the food are excellent. We were also greeted and helped with our luggage when we arrived there by car. However, when we left, nobody offered help. Anyway, it's quite common in Japan.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Excellent customer service. Great food and osen. Clean room with nice view. The staff are very attentive and polite. The outdoor osen can enjoy nice river view. Not a very big hotel so you can enjoy a quiet environment. Recommend for couple.

Stayed: January 2017
1  Thank chanruka
Reviewed 14 December 2016

Highly recommended!
The staffs were waiting at the bus stop (across the street of the hotel) and assisted us with our luggages to the hotel. They greeted us with the great japanese hospitality, making us felt like we're the VIPs.

Love their honey buffet for patrons, it was a good touch to reward guests who stays in the hotel.

Overall enjoyed my stay here:
-the hotel have the best koinobori view from all their rooms, during april
-the onsen was perfect with useful facilities and quality amenities and skin care.
-the kaiseki dinner and breakfast was one of the best meals i've had at onsen hotels
-restaurant and other staffs are friendly and helpful
-provides japanese shoes for you to stroll around Jozankei with their yukata
-walking distance to the shopping streets and shrines
-one of the front desk staffs shows a bit of attitude and racism, but that didn much affected my great experience at the hotel

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

Read about the rude front desk guy nevertheless still booked it. This time no guy but a lady who served me. Check in was pleasant. The view from the room was pleasant. Around bed time 2 guys came in to set up the bedding. Dinner was wonderful. Breakfast was exotic. After check out walked around the area to explore.
It was a wonderful experience.
Btw I didn't know the exact location to alight so I am showing the name of the bus stop here. Take no 7 bus from Sapporo Station. Also only pay when you alight.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo