2,493 results
All reviews train station south wing aeon mall premier floor busy hotel large hotel good size excellent location main building convenient location kansai airport hotel restaurants japanese hotels department store triple room vending machine easy access
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

This hotel is central to Kyoto. It had the sunrise tours meeting spot and was so easy when meeting up early for our tours. The staff are very helpful and accommodating. Plenty of restaurants inside if you don’t want to go out, but even so it’s only a 2 minute walk to the station where there is even more restaurants. You will never go hungry. The room was small but cosy, and the bathroom ceiling height was quite low and I kept hitting my arms on it doing my hair or getting dressed which was annoying.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2018

The location of this hotel is great, 5 mins walk from Kyoto Station. Is just opposite the station. Direct JR express to the Kansai Airport. Nearby, there's shopping center, bus-stop, and many good food restaurants. The staff at the lobby were well verse in English, I have no issue during my check-in/out. I stayed in a Moderate Twin room with my teenage son. The room was very spacious, we could both open fully our 29 inches luggage. There a 2 seater sofa with a coffee table. My room looks exactly as the pictures shown in the hotel website. I love the bath sets provided by the hotel, good quality. Highly recommenced.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Samantha S
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed 2 night here and found it to be centrally located. It was easy to take train or bus to visit the places of interest around Kyoto. The room was clean and spacious in Japan standard. The staff was very polite, helpful and courteous. There was also a shopping mall located at the left hand side of the hotel, Aeon Mall where we purchase food and there was even a book store that has English book section.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

We have stayed here a number of times and always love it. The hotel is great, with wonderful helpful staff, good amenities and a good choice of breakfast. The location is perfect, next to JR and subway lines and a host of nice, reasonably priced restaurants.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Great hotel. Nice and very friendly customer service team. I wad there during NEW YEAR EVE and NEW YEAR 2018. Very convenient near kyoto station. Plenty of restaurants around and great shopping malls around. Provides very nice toiletries. A good hotel to stay although a little expensive.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends