Priceline
All reviews the owner big bedroom located close great stay the main road nice garden two nights beach scooter guesthouse
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 December 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights. The room was clean, the bed incredibly comfortable with nice linen and the
owner really helpful and friendly. I'm a female solo traveller in Sri Lanka so safety is important to me. This place is that and only a 5 minute walk from the beach. Reasonable prices too. Definitely recommend.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Joanne P
Reviewed 26 September 2018

Nice and very comfortable rooms. 5 minutes walking distance to the Mirissa beach.Hot water, wifi all are available..staff is very helpful and very friendly.it was very lovely breakfast and SriLankan traditional dinner was soo delicious.Owner arranged a awesome 'Raja' whale watching tour.There was a nice Ayurvedic massage.He also arranged an amazing diving journey for my family members who traveled from UK and Australia.Definitely I will travel this lovely place as soon as I get a vacation.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Thusath P, Owner at OYO 280 Awon, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Thanks you for the Remarkable Review and for Highlighting Special Experiences at our Hotel.Your valuable comments are really worthy for us to strive Forward in Future.We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to the Awon Hotel.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I spent yesterday night 30th March 2018 at Awon. Its very affordable and is worth the money. Though its not luxurious, one can have a comfortable stay there. Its basically a house that has been extended in to a lodging.

I was in a room in the top floor and it was OK with air conditioning and attached bathroom also the owner Thusath was very friendly. Though my purpose of spending the night here was only to attend a Buddhist religious function in Dondra, I found this place to be suitable for a stay for more adventurous trips like whale watching or diving.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2018

We have stayed here for 6 nights and we were very happy for this decision, because room was really good (we have lived on the 1st floor), this hotel not far from the beach (few minutes), not far from here we found very nice restaurants for dinner, also we were happy of breakfast, which were different and very full every morning. Highly recommend this place!

Room tip: comfortable rooms
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Thusath P, Owner at OYO 280 Awon, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Awon Mirissa has very nice rooms and the owners are wonderful. They will help you with anything you need! The location is also good, close to the beach and restaurants. I already stayed there two times and will definitely go back if visiting Mirissa again :)

Date of stay: February 2018