Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$79
Agoda.com$71
Vio.com$71
eDreams$70
Tripadvisor$70
All reviews the owner mirissa beach air con stayed longer perfect place to stay stayed here for nights bodyboard supermarket sri
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

The location is perfect, right out to the beach, where Sira's has their own sun beds. We could borrow boogie boards from the hotel and we used them all the time, the beach is perfect for that. The staff was very helpful and gave us cake on my daughters birthday. The only little minus was the loud music from next door restaurant. But the music was only one night.
We will for sure come back to Sira's.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Great location on Mirissa beach, the staff could not do enough for us, they were welcoming and friendly. There are some other reviews on here complaining about the noise from the bar next door.... yes we could hear it, but the sound from the waves crashing outside drown it out and you don't even notice it. I will defiantly stay at Siras chalets again when visiting Mirissa, had the most amazing few days and wish we could of stayed longer

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Dawnie2013
Reviewed 1 March 2017

The hotel is located almost on the beach, great location. Just at your doorstep you have the beach and plenty of restaurants. I can only praise the staff. Both the owner and all of his employees were so kind and helpfull. Breakfast was served right outside each of the rooms and was ready whenever you woke up.

The only negative thing I can say is, that the driver that the hotel booked for us when we were going to the next place was horrible. A car with no seatbelts and a very bad-tempered driver was a horrifying experince. Might not at all have been the hotel's fault, but I'm writing this, so you know what not to ask for.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Super charming little place with a super nice staff! Feels so good stepping out of your cozy room into their garden, having some breakfast and then enjoying the beach right next to it!
(It's also neighbor with the wonderful restaurant zephyr!)
A bit expensive but nice vibe.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Beach at your doorstep, sunbeds, boogie boards, umbrellas, outside showers and bottled water at your disposal, and clean rooms and hot showers... what more do you need?

Staff were helpful - and made up the beds each day - my only warning would be to exercise caution as to what you store in the room safe. There was such emphasis to store valuables in it... and since my partner is fastidious with money he is sure he had an Australian $20 stolen and a US $5 note taken. We are frequent travellers so understand that taking smaller amounts is less noticeable and less likely to be reported, and then you are just so happy to be at the beach all day you tend to just sweep that to one side - as we did.

In fairness I think Charith has done everything he can in the way of cameras in external areas but unfortunately my theory is that staff cleaning the rooms are responsible for small thefts of money.

Despite this, we had a FABULOUS time in Mirissa and Sira's chalets definitely had a big part to play in that.

Also, since we are next door to Zephyr which currently claims best beach restaurant, understand that if you stay at Sira's during the weekend loud live music blares till 3am.

I would definitely stay here again if I wanted to party - if I wanted something more quiet or exclusive I would consider a resort on a nearby beach.

Date of stay: January 2017