“Surpassed My Expectations!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
You can hear the Ocean!
Danish teak table with insert Hubbard's Cove off the back deck.  15 yards away!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
You can hear the Ocean!
Danish teak table with insert
Hubbard's Cove off the back deck.  15 yards away!
Plenty of room to relax
1st floor room with double bed
1st floor bathroom with shower
Pine floor on the entire first floor and steps leading to the upstairs
2nd floor bedroom with 2 queens
2nd floor bedroom with king bed
Kick back and relax!
Large back deck with option for shade under the umbrella
Peace and Quiet!
2nd floor bathroom with shower and large soaker tub
Scene from Hubbard's Cove
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

London, Canada
“Surpassed My Expectations!!!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

I have just returned from a stay at this wonderful vacation home in Hubbards, NS. I traveled with my husband, my mother, and my infant daughter.
We had an amazing time and we have been telling EVERYONE we know about it since we returned. I can honestly say that I would not hesitate to recommend this vacation rental to anyone, and we fully plan on returning in a few years. The home was exactly as depicted . . . however, I must admit that it was better in person than in the photos I saw online. I have added some photos in hopes of displaying more of the home so others will have a better idea of the layout. The location is fantastic, especially for traveling to Halifax, Peggy's Cove, and Lunenburg. We visited all three and we visited Halifax three times! Depending on traffic, it took 30-45 mins to reach each location. Absolutely perfect.
There is a fish and chip truck at the end of the lane (walking distance), the Trellis Cafe is also walking distance. There is a Save-Easy and a liquor store a VERY short distance away. We purchased most of our meals from the local lobster pound. My husband greatly enjoyed eating lobsters and haddock on a daily basis.
The house/cottage is fully equipped with everything you could possibly need. The views from the living room and the master bedroom are spectacular! There is a massive master bedroom with a very comfortable king size bed located directly above the living room, another bedroom upstairs with two queen beds, and a bedroom downstairs with one double bed. There are two bathrooms; one upstairs and one down. The one upstairs has a tub/shower and the one downstairs has a shower. Having laundry facilities upstairs was a dream . . . especially with an infant. There is a beautiful deck outside with a BBQ, there is a hammock, adirondack chairs, a clothesline at the side of the house . . .there is also a ramp to enter the house, so it is accessible to people with disabilities.
It was so nice to have a place where we felt completely at home and free to travel to other destinations in Nova Scotia. It was a pleasure to deal with Brad, unfortunately, we never got a chance to meet. All of my emails and our deposit were returned promptly.
I could go on and on about what a great vacation rental this is. The bottom line is that we had a fabulous time and found absolutely nothing to complain about.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It felt like a home. We loved the artwork.
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
Lynne6272
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Everything we wanted and more!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

way above our expectations, Brad was very welcoming and ready with good advice about places to go, see and do. The perfect relax place after 2 weeks touring east Canada.
The Shore Club for Lobster is a must, especially if there is a dance band that evening. Wow what a night.
I didn't want to come home after sitting in the beautiful swing chair in the lounge, so relaxing you'll not want to move.
Something for everyone in the area, biggest bonus the Ice Cream Lady on a Sunday at the top of the drive....hmmm heaven.
thank you Brad.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The house and location
Liked least: There was nothing not to like
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 65+
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Lyle508
Fort Frances, Canada
“We loved the house, lovely view, and great location.”
Reviewed 23 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

Very easy contact with the owner to arrange our arrival and receive directions. The house was every bit as pictured. Very clean, well equipped, and everything there to feel quite at home. Liked that it was within walking distance to nearby amenities - fish & chip truck, grocery store, drug store, and very nice local restraurant. The house is on a very quiet private lane and the location allowed for easy travelling on to other nearby scenic areas. The only thing we had any problem with was that the internet service was a bit inconsistent. We would readily recommend this property to any one.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The layout and comfort of the house
Liked least: Maybe the internet inconsistency
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Trish1241
Halifax, Canada
“Fabulous, beautiful spot”
Reviewed 22 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

My girlfriends and I go away every winter for a weekend without kids and partners to relax, hike, cook and enjoy a fireplace. This hpuse suited our needs perfectly. The kitchen had everything we needed to make delicious meals. The wood stove kept us toasty warm and the communal space was large enough to accommodate all of us comfortably. The beds were comfortable and the view was spectacular. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone..

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beautiful location and amenities
Liked least: Not enough dry wood
Travelling group: Friends
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Management Response
25 Oct 2013
Hi Michelle & Family,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review and staying with us in Hubbards. Great feedback on the coffee maker and I have added a much larger machine that will brew 10 cups. In addition I have added wireless Internet and will continue to provide an Internet stick.

Take care and thanks again for the feedback!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing