“Great Restaurant/Lovely Meals”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Service was quick, food was excellent, staff are very nice and a lovely chilled atmosphere would definitely recommended.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Came into Molly’s hoping for a good evening but I had anything but. The server rushed us into making an order. The food came out half cold and all was offered was a microwave heat up which we took and then we find the food is now pure soggy. I think this restaurant needs to teach some manners to the staff when serving customers.

1  Thank AustinG418
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Arrived without booking. Greeted by waitress who wanted to know if we had reservation. After a bit of computer checking, announced she would set a table for us. On 2 other dinners. Lead us into empty restaurant at back of building. Made our choice from extensive menu. Go to bar to order. Got chilli chicken which was described as lightly battered. Arrived in bowl. Large balls of batter , definitely not light, and minimal chicken, few pieces of chilli and hard sliced peppers, my husband got gammon, all fat and very little meat. Disappointing dinner and I could not recommend. During our dinner, only one other tables was occupied. Really don’t think booking is necessary.

2  Thank cathy606
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Great food, good prices & lovely friendly service. A cosy atmosphere & a
nice fire in the centre of the restaurant set it all off beautifully.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I've visited with family and friends every time I've come to Ballymoney and I've never been disappointed. I've been made to feel extremely welcome by all the lovely staff and the food was excellent, such good value for money. The portions are big and they've been delicious every single time.

I'd highly recommend anyone visiting (or passing through) to pop in and eat, or at the very least, have a quick pint of Guinness while soaking up the atmosphere and chatting to the staff and customers.