1,874 results
All reviewscocktail barspa facilitiesoutdoor jacuzzigolf clubspa breakafternoon teaevening meallight lunchgarden roomwedding partymain restaurantlovely groundssteam roomrelaxation roombirthday treatset menufrom start to finish
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my husband stayed for the spa stay deal, which included a one hour treatment each, use of all gym, pool, sauna etc. Also had £28 per person towards evening meal, which was enough for us to have 3 courses each! Drinks not included. The food was very nice, staff were very friendly and efficient, overall lovely experience. Only downside was our room was quite warm during the night needed the window open and got quite a lot of noise from staff and bottles being put in bins, so not the best nights sleep. We were in room 278, so beware of noise!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
MottramHall, General Manager at Mottram Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Hello Jammy28

Thank you for your kind comments, I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your visit to Mottram Hall, but disappointed to learn that you encountered disturbance in the early hours.

I do hope this does not detract you from returning as we look forward to welcoming you back at sometime in the future.

Once again thank you for taking the time to post a review.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

An amazing hotel!

Had a wonderful time, booked a spa package deal as a birthday surprise. The hotel staff couldn't be more kind and helpful...room was beautifully decorated with birthday balloon and sweets. Upon arrival at the spa free birthday glass of fizz. All staff friendly and helpful wishing my partner a happy birthday throughout the whole stay.

Can highly recommend The Carrington Grill. Food was of a very high standard and tasted fantastic (see photos). Take time to have a drink in the champagne bar, staff friendly and helpful, offering great knowledge of the hotel and of course the drinks!!

Breakfast was great. All freshly prepared, lots of food on offer and paper promptly provided. Fresh tea and coffee available and topped up regularly.

A wonderful spa day followed with treatments. Facilities are of a high standard with a lovely pool area. Very quiet and relaxing, especially the outdoor jacuzzi.

If you have time take a walk around the beautiful gardens and grounds.

Overall a fantastic stay, we will certainly be back!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
MottramHall, General Manager at Mottram Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Hello fethon_whittingham

Thank you for taking the time to post your amazing review on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to hear you and your Partner enjoyed your Mottram Hall experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back at sometime in the future.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

I arrived not really not really knowing what to expect, I arrived at my room which had bee upgraded to the Terrance Suite and it was great, very large and a small patio outside (just a shame in the Autumn rain.) I went to the Claret Jug for lunch and it was OK but the menu is no very big but that was OK for me and the golf course is great. I also used the swimming pool which was very nice and clean as well. The breakfast was also amazing just missing black pudding but aside from that it was amazing. I would definitely go back

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Boys R

Hello Boys R

Thank you for taking the time to post your fabulous review, I am grateful for your constructive feedback and will certainly address the points you have raised.
Once again thank you for taking the time to review your stay and hope we have the opportunity of welcoming you back at sometime in teh future.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for one night back in 2015, which was a variable experience. This time, it was very different. I had a large room and my request to have a fridge brought into the room was accommodated, which really helped me out.
The b d was large and comfortable so a good night's sleep and seating/working area in the room was spacious.
Hotel facilities are good with a spa/swimming pool and gym.
Breakfast has a good choice as well.

Also, reception staff was really welcoming and helpful to any requests.

Definitely a good place to stay in the middle of the Cheshire countryside.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Hello Jens L

Thank you for taking the time to post your fabulous review, I am delighted to hear your visit was so much better that a couple of years ago.

We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back again at sometime in the future.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Reception Sarah Jane was beyond helpful making sure we liked the room before we paid. Could easily be 5 star with a few tweaks, but all in all well worth the money. Dale behind the bar could not do enough to make our stay welcome. Comfortable double room overlooking the gold course, clean, modern and fresh.

Thanks for rescuing our trip away :)

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
MottramHall, General Manager at Mottram Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Hello Mike P

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind comments, I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your Mottram Hall experience.

We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back at sometime in the future.