All reviews b bs breakfast was delicious glass of wine wonderful hosts vancouver island large bathroom comfy bed other guests joan lulu privacy property accommodations frogs furniture deer
Reviewed 14 July 2015

We enjoyed 2 nights at Ambraden Pond with our great hosts, Joan and Chris. It's a beautiful, quiet setting -- a retreat. Didn't take any of our "gadgets" and enjoyed a break from the world. My husband had wonderful swims in the pond and we both enjoyed good conversations with our hosts, over a glass of wine or as breakfast was being prepared. Feel restored and ready to take on the world again.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for 1 night during a business trip to Cobble Hill. The location is perfect if you're looking for something tucked away but still close to great food around the bay. The B&B is beautiful, too. Very spacious and quiet surrounded by a lake that's perfect for swimming (I didn't swim, although I plan to on my next trip). Joan, the owner, was amazing. She was very gracious and welcoming and the breakfast she made was the best meal I had during this entire trip. I just left 2 days ago and I'm already planning an excuse to return!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank rakufman
Reviewed 22 June 2015

My second visit to Ambraden Pond was in June 2015 and was as wonderfull as my first visit 3 yrs ago. The home and the grounds are fabulous. It is a private, beautiful and very relaxing home/retreat. Joan and Chris do a marvellous job at hosting. Joan always serves a lovely breakfast. Highly recommended.

Barb

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 June 2015

Joan and Chris are simply the best. it's very rare to walk into any place and feel right at home, and that is truly the case at Abraden Pond.

I urge everyone to stay here. The property is magnificent, the rooms are well appointed, the common areas are stunning, the breakfast is extremely delicious, and Joan is a real gem of a human.

Stay here if you can! You will not regret it.

I need to plan a trip back ASAP!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

Or first B&B experience and it was over the top beautiful! Joan, Chris and their puppy lulu are amazing hosts we felt right at home and welcomed. The pictures don't do their home any justice, this is a secret paradise exquisitely built and well kept! We will for sure be visiting again! Thank you both for such a positive and memorable experience!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple