Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.comUS$ 43
ZenHotels.com
All reviews home away from home lidder river visit pahalgam chai his team great hospitality served hot nice garden hotel is located nature lovers local sightseeing nice experience special mention tasty food special thanks hot water raina
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2021

Our stay at Brown Palace was nothing short of wonderful. It a simple homestay with amazing hospitality. Ibrahim ji takes it upon himself to make his guests feel at home. On nights with no electricity, he arranged hot water bags and extra blankets for us. Also, a special mention to the food that was very homely and yet delectable. Looking forward to visiting Brown Palace again.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank mishti_and_meat
Reviewed 16 December 2020 via mobile

It was love at 1st sight. The moment you see the place...Brown Palace ...makes you feel at home

The hotel is located near the flowing River Lidder. You can spend some quite evenings just listening to the sound of the water flowing. Enter the gates of the hotel and you can see an amazing Garden area with seating arrangements and a swing...yeah a swing.. something we all love .. irrespective of our age.

The porch has a cozy little fireplace, plenty of pictures and letters from travellers and trekkers over the years..all speaking about the Host and the Hotel and how they were made to feel at home.

The rooms are spacious and cosy. The food excellent, the staff going out of their way to make you comfortable.

Last bit not the least - the Host - Ibrahim ..who is a soft spoken gentleman with an ever smiling face and shining eyes. Always ensuring that his guests are well cared for.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 November 2019 via mobile

This was my second trip of Kashmir & second time I stayed in the same hotel. During my last visit i had wonderful memories which force me to stayed in the same hotel. In fact this is not a Hotel its a heritage property about 50years old, maintained very nicely by the management of this resort. I would like to share my experience with this Place. I had wonderful & unforgettable stay. Its not wrong if i will say that this was my one of the best trip. One the most important thing which i would like to share is the hospitality provided by the staff. As this was my second visit so we were aware about all the facilities. Hotel is having best location as its near to river side. Hotel is situated in out side Market easily one can go market by car which is provided by hotel for free one can enjoy shopping also. There are no word to say about this Resort. Excellent Hospitality, Tasty Food, Cooperative staff, Neat & Clean Room with all facilities. I never thought that within one year again i am going to visit the same place. Its only because of the respect & hospitality provided by not only the hotel staff even from the local people. Always u feel homely atmosphere & one very important thing very calm & peace one can feel at Pahalgam. My Special Thanks to Mr. Ibrahim Raina who make this trip amazing & unforgettable for me. I highly recommend this Heritage property. Even one should definitely visit Kashmir, Pahalgam & should stay at Brown Palace

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2019 via mobile

"Located great just right at River side very close to Market for quick food options and shopping. Well maintained property with clean rooms. Staff were friendly and guided well for local sightseeing options. They made delicious Aloo parathas,Chole Poories & Omlets which were served hot along with Chai&coffee. The Chef even stepped out to day Hi and check if we're happy with the food. Over all very good place.
Also fomus for arranging Trekking Hiking Rafting as well as arrangements for Amaranth Yatra.
I can highly recommend this place to every type of Travellers.
Thanks Ibe Rainafor you great hospitality.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 November 2019 via mobile

Ksshmir is one of the most beautiful places on our earth!

We are happy that we visited Pahalgam and could stay at the Brown Palace. We stay here for one week and did some trekking with Ibrahim and his team.They are really welcoming and friendly.
The hospitality is great! We been from the North to the south of India but we never met other people how where so kind.

The rooms are neat, clean and the food is delicious.

It was a nice experience and we will come back in the high season for some longer trekking and stay at the Ibrahim Brown Palace

Date of stay: November 2019