1. Hospitality. Ibrahim ji did a great job to ensure we feel like home. Even the caretakers were warm and helpful.
2. The location is amazing. Lidder river flows right in front of the property. There are small villages nearby where you can roam around. Not touristy at all.
3. Food is tasty and homely.
4. The property is great. It has seen travellers from 1980s and has stories and photos on the walls. There's a nice garden, a fire-place, multiple sitting areas.
When I visit Pahalgam, I'm sure this is where I'll put up.
1. Electricity and phone's network are still issues in Pahalgam. So, be informed before visiting Pahalgam. Though, Brown Palace has both power back-up and Wi-Fi.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking