Gasthof Sonnenheim(Saaldorf-Surheim)(Great Value!)
US$ 86
US$ 165
Rupertihof(Ainring)
US$ 155
Hotel Garni Schaider(Ainring)(Great Value!)
US$ 97
US$ 97
US$ 93
US$ 127
US$ 211
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 September 2016

Clean, comfortable,modern but traditional in style this is a charming and authentic place to relax and unwind after travelling and sightseeing. Set in a pretty village, it is close to centres of attraction such as Salzburg and Berchtesgaden. The restaurant serves hearty German breakfasts and delicious dinners. A bottle of water per person per day is a nice touch. Our non smoking room upstairs had a balcony with window boxes, close to the village church. We New Zealanders enjoyed our stay here.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

I spent three days with my family near Salzburg and I decided to book this hotel because I don't like to stay in town during vacations. My choice was perfect: nice place and people, large and clean room, very good food. Next time I will be in the area for business for sure I am going to come back.

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

This hotel is in a lovely, quiet village, and only about 15 mins away from Salzburg. The restaurant is excellent, with fantastic food, but we didn't receive quite the warm welcome that seems to have been extended to other reviewers. We reserved a table for my birthday meal, then when we went in to the restaurant it hadn't been reserved. This wasn't so much the problem, as we would have happily come back later. It was more that we were spoken to so rudely, as if we had made a completely unreasonable request. The family then discussed loudly, in front of all the restaurant guests, our lack of a reservation, then it was really embarrassing to sit in the restaurant when we had been made to look like we had been unreasonable. Other than this, the hotel itself is excellent.

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed 20 October 2014

Stayed there one night for business, was totally great and was impressed by the hospitality of the staff.

They are friendly and helpful. The room is spacious and clean, a bottle of free water on the table. There is also a balcany in the room, I promise it is a great relax with a beer looking at the sunset.

Close to the hotel there are quite some lakes which are stunning to visit, by car 10-15 min or so. Also very accessible to Salzburg.

The hotel restaurant is excellent too, eyesteak was delicious.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2014

My wife and I stayed for a night so that we could explore the area on bicycles. We can confirm the other reviews. We checked several places in the area online and decided on the Mayrwirt.
When we checked in we were given a room with connecting doors on both sides. We asked if we could change and that was no problem. It was quite during the night.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple