“"Beautiful food"”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

I have been to la bucca Ratoath several times and I always go for starters the 'perri perri chicken wings " I think that they have amazing flavour and the spice that I like .

I think that the restaurant has an amazing atmosphere and I love the design and feel of the resturant!

I would and will be returning to this restaurant many more times this year.

1  Thank HS123

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Visited for my sister's baby shower, ordered from a set menu 33 e. Food was overcooked and tasteless. The only saving grace was the wine. Will not be returning.

1  Thank Danielle C
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Came here Saturday night for father and uncle birthday dinner - we were a party of 8. I couldn't believe how busy it was, the place was heaving! The service was amazing thank you to all staff and the food looked and tasted amazing! I think you could order anything and it would be delicious! I had the peri peri chicken and I couldn't fault. The mexican inspired calzone looked incredible and I definitely would go back!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Great evening had in La Bucca following the Fairyhouse Races. Superb value and staff were very helpful and friendly. Have been to many of the other Italian restaurants around Meath but this one is definitely on top! As a wise man once said, you get what you pay for!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

The food is way overpriced. Tiny baby portions for what you pay! i have given this place so many chances...