“Fantastic food ”

Price range: US$ 16 - US$ 31
Description: Mediterranean themed restaurant with Italian influences
Description: Mediterranean themed restaurant with Italian influences
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

We ate here on Thursday evening and couldn’t get over how busy it was. It was quite obvious why though. They serve great food with friendly efficient staff at superb value. It’s just goes to show you can pack out a restaurant if you don’t rip off the clientele. There’s certainly something for everyone on the menu and all the dishes are full of flavour. Hats off to their team of chefs.

1  Thank Micksum

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Love Fifty/50. Food fab, service great. Friendly staff. Cant beat the early bird menu. My only complaint is the size of the glass of wine is just miserable. Hubby doesnt drink wine so no point in me getting a btl,and the glass is not worth getting cuz there is not a lot in it so I dont bother now. Maybe the option of a half btl wine could be an idea?? Other than that could not fault it.

2  Thank Trudy M
Reviewed 8 September 2018

Lovely restaurant with great food and friendly staff, easy place to visit especially with a group. Only criticism is I wish they did a smaller burger option, I can’t hope to finish their current one!

1  Thank Janie H
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

We ate there on a busy Friday night in August. Walked in off the street based on a recommendation from out AirBnB host. Luckily they could accommodate us. Boy it was busy!

There were two birthday party groups and the place was packed. Obviously a very popular place. We decided to forego the starters even though they were reasonably priced, from €4.95 up to €9.95. We had a Vegetarian Pizza and a Mediterranean Chicken. Both tasted fantastic. The Chicken could have done with more mopping up as the sauce was plentiful and delicious. Our server, Toni, was on the ball. Not too intrusive but looked after us well. Liked the way she checked the pepper mill before giving it to us.

All in all a brilliant find. The house wine was excellent as well and not overpriced at €20.95. An Australian Shiraz which complimented the meal. We couldn’t fit in deserts but they looked good and were in and around the €5.95-€6.95 mark.

Be happy to recommend it and hope to visit it again soon.

1  Thank Fintan_Mac_Ireland
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Attended with my husband last week. Food and wine was amazing, the spicy chicken wings are delish. I can recommend the malbec wine, so good. They brought out a desert with candle, a birthday coctail and a message written in choc sauce on a plate, wishing me a happy birthday, and they also sang happy birthday to me and made a big deal of it. Will definitely go back.

1  Thank Yvonne B