“oasis of real italian homemade food with good price”

Trattoria pizzeria Cosa Nostra Delivery
Ranked #19 of 107 Restaurants in Chalong
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Welcome to Trattoria Cosa Nostra a simple familiar restaurant serving italian dishes reviwed and adjusted over the years combinig experience and quality. Our dishes are accordly to the quality and freshness of the ingredients they are containing. ENJOY YOUR MEAL!!!!!
Reviewed 3 January 2016

Just a great place to experience Italian food in South Phuket.
So many dishes!
And huge quantity of different type of homemade pasta!

Reviewed 14 December 2015

Cheap and cheerful with homemade pasta cooked just like mamma makes. The house wine is from Chile and is reasonably priced. Everything coming out of the kitchen looked great

Reviewed 29 November 2015

Visited few times. Tried pizzas and other meals. Very nice food and loads of it. Great value for money. I used takeaway and delivery service as well. Highly recommended

Reviewed 28 October 2015

I love Thai food but sometimes I eat western food during my stays in Phuket. This as a great choice for Italian food. Recoomend it to all!

Reviewed 23 October 2015

We've visited a few times now, mostly for the amazing pizza with its fresh, crisp base, rich tomato sauce and generous toppings. To be honest, I shied away from the pasta as I didn't want to be disappointed as pasta is so difficult to get right (in my eyes) compared to many western restaurants...I mean, how could Thailand do good pasta?! How wrong I was!! I had the tagliatelle with Italian sausage. Sausage was herby with lovely roasted cloves of garlic throughout and the pasta was lightly coated with a light, well seasoned olive oil with the perfect consistency.
As we were on a carb fest, we also ordered the Rosemary roast potatoes which were beautifully crispy with the (expected) hit of fresh rosemary...divine!
The service is a little less than friendly, where the Thai staff were a tad sullen but the owner Vanni was very welcoming and offered us a very refreshing limoncello to finish with, on the house...ok, the limoncello was not the best but when you've not had it for a while it was pure nectar!
We've visited Italy and Sardinia many, many times and the food here is definitely on par with many restaurants we've eaten there and certainly outshines a lot of Italian restaurants in the UK.
Definitely a local for us now but we have to restrict it to a monthly treat as we would be huge due to no self control!
Whatever you guys are doing, don't stop! We love it!

1  Thank EmmaJanDuffy